FiliusRucilo

[MOC] Guesthouse Seekrug

[image]

Melodious flute tones sound softly through the window in room 2 of Pension Seekrug. Palixa takes another nap before going to rehearsal in the afternoon in the concert hall. Tonight is the big concert of "Palixa and the Bricks" in Snottingen. It takes a little bit of inner wellness before that. The oriantal flute tones are soothing and Palixa fell asleep immediately.

[image]

Die Quelle der „gute Nacht Musik“ sitzt an der großen Plakatwand auf dem Gehsteig. Mahatma präsentiert dem staunenden Snottinger Publikum seine dressierte Königskobra, die zu seinem Flötenspiel im Takt schaukelt. Ob die nahende Streife der Stadtwache solche öffentlichen Dressurveranstaltungen mit hochgiftigen Tieren gut findet? Wir werden sicher es bald erfahren…

[image]

The source of the "good night music" sits beside the big billboard on the sidewalk. Mahatma presents to the astonished Snottingen audience his trained king cobra, who sways to his flute playing. Whether the approaching patrol of the Stadtwache finds such public dressage events with highly toxic animals good? We will surely find out soon ...

[image]

[image]

Other visitors to Snottingen can not afford to cool down in the citypark pond before the concert. That makes trouble! Chief Inspector Gregor Bloqwardt has drawn the red card and peeks off the "infamous game"! He has already discovered a fishing men on the other side of the pond. What does he want here! Goldfish fishing? Well, wait, it'll be next ... The ducks on the pond do not itch the whole mess. The main thing is the sun is shining and soon someone will come over with more bread.

[image]

[image]

[image]

Guesthouse Seekrug – Front view by Filius Rucilo, auf Flickr

[image]

Guesthouse Seekrug – rear view by Filius Rucilo, auf Flickr

I have no idea how many parts I have used. It could be 7,500. I bought extra around 250. The rest was somehow "there". I seem i have matured an evolutionary level at MOCing. I stopped counting and do not remember exactly where the parts are from. LUGBulk, convolute, LEGO factory - There are more and more! Whether they secretly multiply at night? Clone they themself simply or maybe even ... Um No. Stop the movies in my head! Help!!!

Find more pictures on Flickr.

Edited by FiliusRucilo

Who dosen't love a Biergarden? Its great! A lot of small details; the balcony rail (don't know the English name) on the from is great, I love the mini Caterham, and the naughty swimmers!