dalle

Avalonia mini-challenge: Game of Thrones: Lady Majastina

46286925485_86ac2930df_c.jpg

Lady Majastina has shortly become one of the most respected in politics and science in Albion and the whole of Avalonia. Here she is in her room at Updale's embassy in Albion.
She began her studies at Updale University. Where she showed early that she got unusually talent. Besides being intelligent, she was also spiritual and a good diplomat. Her career continued to the city of Albion, where she quickly got a reputation of being one of the most influential among the scholars. An unexpected but perfect candidate for the Dragon throne.

40236612123_eacd2a679b_n.jpg

Great to see you enter Dalle!

The moc looks really clean and great use of colours! The ribbed brown bricks works really well in this moc!

The wood paneling looks great, and I am particularly in love with the columns. The 1x1 brown tile turned like that looks perfect as a decorative element. The crown as a candle holder is also quite nice. My only complaint is that the top has exposed studs, when the rest of the build is so clean. A layer of tiles up there would have made it just ever so slightly sharper. But a great build nonetheless!

I'm both glad and sad to see your build, though, since I'm up against you in the bracket - glad that you participated, sad that you built something that looks so good!

oh my, she looks a bit scary :laugh: I can easily figure how inflexible a queen she'd be! Lovely build and short story to accompain it - a neat entry :thumbup:

Very nice!  Love the skeleton leg for a candle sconce on the wall!  The dark green, brown, and gold really go together, and the stylized bricks for the walls are awesome.  Lady Majastina seems very serious and also very capable.  I think she would be a lot of fun to see on the throne!  What piece is that candle sitting in on the desk?  A crown?  It really looks good for the candle holder.  Great job!

Lovely scene.  I like the use of the brown pieces giving  the wall a striated look.  Floor looks great too.  

Very elegant scene :wub: Good use of color, lovely incorporation of grill bricks, and excellent candle holder :thumbup: