leafan

Lego Ideas Support Thread - Historical/Castle

1 hour ago, DanDelie said:

Thanks for posting two of my creations in this thread!

Oh you're welcome. And welcome to Eurobricks!

I'm pleased that you've decided to join us here.

Your Wolfpack Hideout is fantastic.

6 hours ago, Bubis said:

So … I wanted to make you few new photos but photo session ended in disaster. :)

Maybe situation would calm, if you would support us at https://ideas.lego.com/projects/805c3c81-efaf-418d-a4a3-c262251dee4a

Thank you very much and let’s hope for better luck next time :)

Lol, well done. Let's hope that the patrons calm down soon.

Today I have added the flurry of recent additions to the Historical entries on Lego Ideas.

resize:800:450resize:800:450resize:800:450

resize:800:450resize:800:450

resize:800:450resize:800:450resize:800:450resize:800:450

Good news, 3 Lego Ideas projects chosen.  They already knew 26 sets are to be reviewed in the next phase yet they did not reduce the number of approved sets. This means they increase their investment in Lego Ideas, maybe they will pick 4 sets for the next review !

The Medieval/Castle theme is doing very good, Jcreations912's fantasy Castle has been 2nd most popular for a week or so, and some others are doing well well also. 

I think we should get a castle soon, if it's not a Ideas set, maybe a 18+ set. 

I would like to thank all who supported Ye Olde Dragon’s Inn project so far! Also many thanks for positive and constructive feedback. Based on that, I’ve updated project with following features:
-    I’ve added few more accessories and decoration all over the Inn
-    I’ve added wooden planking on the floor (still left some pegs here and there)
-    I’ve added tiles in the hotel and storage room
-    I’ve added more details and points of interest to the roof to break its surface a little bit – mainly some damaged tiles, two skylights and owl nest
-    I’ve unified skin colors of figures to standard yellow where possible (for one character, I didn’t have a face which would have kept the spirit of that character so I left him as he was)

Things from the feedback I was not able to do:
-    Hand model body of water and loose the big water tile
-    Build roof from tiles and planks

Reason for that is that I don’t have bricks and tiles in suitable colors and amount.

Thanks to your feedback Inn looks much better now! Thanks!

More pictures at part of Lego IDEAs update. Please support updated project at https://ideas.lego.com/projects/805c3c81-efaf-418d-a4a3-c262251dee4a/updates

DSCN4251.JPG

DSCN4231_2.jpg

DSCN4264.JPG

Good news, Almost all of the top 10 most popular projects on Lego Ideas are related to medieval/Castle/fantasy,

Just look at that, I don't think this has ever happened before !

Jcreations912's fantasy Castle has been 2nd most popular for a about 10 days or so. 

This is a clear message to TLG. If it's not with a Lego Ideas set we can now also hope for a 18+ set. If they decided to make a crocodile train why wouldn't they be making a castle for the 18+ ? 

5 minutes ago, povoq said:

Good news, Almost all of the top 10 most popular projects on Lego Ideas are related to medieval/Castle/fantasy,

I'm 54th! :) ... neeeeeeed support! :)

5 hours ago, povoq said:

Just look at that, I don't think this has ever happened before !

Jcreations912's fantasy Castle has been 2nd most popular for a about 10 days or so. 

This is a clear message to TLG. If it's not with a Lego Ideas set we can now also hope for a 18+ set. If they decided to make a crocodile train why wouldn't they be making a castle for the 18+ ? 

Yeah! I just can't believe!! I am soo pleased. I agree, it should definetly be a very clear message to TLG! Hopefully we can have some Creator Expert/LEGO Ideas Castles soon! Including yours!

23 hours ago, Jcreations912 said:

Yeah! I just can't believe!! I am soo pleased. I agree, it should definetly be a very clear message to TLG! Hopefully we can have some Creator Expert/LEGO Ideas Castles soon! Including yours!

Absolutely !

On 6/12/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bubis said:

Seems to me like you are clicking register/sign up instead of login

No, I choose login. I had to create a second account and now I can vote. But that is stupid. I have two LEGO accounts that use the same address now :/. I can only login with one of them to the LEGO IDEA

On 6/19/2020 at 8:14 AM, leafan said:

Today I have added Winter Castle by Lukas_84:

Beautiful model

Would be even more incredible if they included extra parts for seasons like the Treehouse

On 7/4/2020 at 3:45 PM, TheCastleFan said:

Hello everyone! If you like it and if you want, support my new project :)) The Scottish Castle

Thank you!

Castello_11_01_.jpg

I supported your idea. I like this color, I don't remember having seen many castles like this. 

I don't know if it's possible but I think you should change your first image. It looks like there are no minifigs, and also with a background picture it would look better.

Since all pirate similar ships are being removed from Ideas now because of the similarity with barracuda bay I wonder if the same will happen to all castle sets once the first one gets approved :sceptic:

Just now, Roebuck said:

Since all pirate similar ships are being removed from Ideas now because of the similarity with barracuda bay I wonder if the same will happen to all castle sets once the first one gets approved :sceptic:

Huh ... didn't know that. Interesting ...