Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Entry to King of Avalonia: Trade to make Avalonia even greener

de Gothias two sons was ready to take over Benoic and Sionnach. Now de Gothia wanted to make Avalonia even greener and claimed the throne of Avalonia. With trade, allies and new trade routes Avalonia will flourish once more! No more life and money consuming war!

46498361924_55027a9bd5.jpg

47221833951_e6ea9160c4.jpg

Edit: now I´m online again!! 

C&C as always welcome

Edited by de Gothia

If you get the chance to upload better pictures later, feel free to do so. I don't know how "down" the internet may be for your laptop, but if you are able in the next few days to edit the post with cleaner pics you can do so! 

I really like the build, especially the nearly all-LEGO scene in the first picture. It looks great all around, though. The colors, posing, the stuff on the shelf, all good stuff. And Lord de Gothia himself is throwing his hat into the ring! That is unexpected news, to be sure. Of course, that means that his sons would then be your official sigfigs for regular interaction in the guild (if he wins, that is). 

Thanks HQ!

yes that was my intention as well with Albion as my charachter and Elijah as side kick!:)

What a lovely scene... rafters, shelves, candles, paper on the table - everything combines to set a great tone!  As others have said, the picture with the lighting is wonderful.  I really like the height of the room too, feels very appropriate for a medieval mansion!

Oh man!  I almost don't want to post my build now.  De Gothia would be such an awesome king!   Ah well.  Love the build, too!  The clean lines are great, the brick facade for the floor looks really good, and the rafters are very nice looking.  I like the color choices as well--very Avalonian!  The furniture is outstanding: there's a lot of little detail from the statue and the gold dragon on top, the bottles, and the ornate gold trim, and yet it's not cluttered with too much detail.  I think it's hard to strike a good balance with that, and you did a fantastic job.  The last picture with the light coming in the window is awesome.  Very nice work, and best of luck!

Very nice MOC.  I like the hutch on the wall with all the little details in it, bottles, bust, etc.  The chandelier is nice.  I like the way the sunlight comes through the windows.  

wow lovely vignette with very nice details. The colours and the base also very appropriate for the represented scene. I also love the lighting (pity that the wall doesn't continue a little longer on the left, it might've covered the light coming in from there and which in turn could've came in from the window only). And whoa, Lord deGothia himself claiming the throne? :oh: My claimant is gonna have a hard time then!

Very nice scene! And who could have a better claim to the throne?

It would also be great if a man who was educated in Barqa, and still is almost like a son also to lord Gideon, would become a prince of Avalonia! :classic: 

It's good, that you hade the chance to upload the pictures from your laptop. It would be a shame if you weren't able to so, cause this is a beautiful build! The light really gives the feeling.  Also, I would gladly see de Gotia on the Dragon Throne, if my claimant doesn't reach the next round.

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it! Would be fun to take de Gothias story in a new direction with his two sons. 

Beautiful interior with the sand green walls set off perfectly by the dark tan floor, reddish brown furniture, and gold accents :thumbup:

Good use of the new candle and flame elements, and I like the little statue bust design on the shelf :classic: