The Brick King

Custom CMF Drafts by Me

Great work as usual :thumbup:

My favorites are the crimson guy and Ghost Yoda

(By the way I couldn't watch the video here. It said it's blocked. Had to go to YouTube)

Nice, I immediately though of redeemed Zuko when I first saw the TLNM cmf Cole Hair so it's cool to see it used for that exact purpose.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:12 AM, The Brick King said:

It's Crisis time baby

I love how your rendition of Jay Garrick turned out! :thumbup: That incarnation's design has always been a favorite of mine... :blush:

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I love how your rendition of Jay Garrick turned out! :thumbup: That incarnation's design has always been a favorite of mine... :blush:

I thought it turned out great too! It was pretty lucky that the official Jay was revealed only a couple months before I started. 

On 3/12/2019 at 12:08 PM, The Brick King said:

New CMF Draft, based on RWBY:

@The Brick King This video (and the sequel) disappeared on YouTube and I was just wondering why?

Edited by Caleb884488

On 5/11/2020 at 10:50 AM, Caleb884488 said:

This video (and the sequel) disappeared on YouTube and I was just wondering why?

It was actually because those two videos in particular were being targeted by some very unsavory characters, and I thought it was probably best to take them down for the time being. However, I'm probably safe to repost them, so just sit tight!

On 5/18/2020 at 11:50 AM, Caleb884488 said:

Also @The Brick King is there any chance you’ll be making a third Rwby cmf series?

Probably not, at least for now. Maybe once Volume 9 comes out to continue the 3 volume theme.

And also HYAAAH AGAIN