The Brick King

Custom CMF Drafts by Me

3 hours ago, The Brick King said:

As in original Lego IP? 

As in something within the vein of Lego's traditional CMS line, the one that's had nearly twenty Series so far made up of generic archetypes. :blush:

177048829.jpeg

3 hours ago, The Brick King said:

Hey, it's a possibility, I just like to make Drafts based on IPs I like that is different/something Lego would never make.

Well, that is a good point, as many CMF Drafts that take after Lego's traditional CMS line have a better chance at having their hypothetical entries fulfilled in actuality down the road. But, at the rate the line is going at now, many fans' wishes are taking a very long time to fulfill, if they ever even will. :look:

1 minute ago, The Brick King said:

Oh, I see. Well, again, I'll definitely consider doing something like that.

Sweet! :sweet:

16 hours ago, The Brick King said:

Thanos.

Looking good! I like his usage of that newer shoulder wear part. :thumbup: :classic:

20 hours ago, The Brick King said:

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

Heh, I really like War Machine's reusage/recoloring of the Year 1 Nexo Knights' armor piece! :thumbup: :smug:

On 7/9/2019 at 8:07 AM, The Brick King said:

Been a fat minute, but I'm back with a new draft, based on Far From Home. Be warned, spoilers abound!

Hey, I think Ned's face print for your own design looks a lot more characteristically fitting compared to Lego's! :thumbup: :shrug_oh_well:

Great designs all round, I particularly like your Silk and bosco(?) suit, I'm also glad that you're using thee Mister Incredible part less as I'm personally not a fan of it. 

On 8/29/2019 at 5:43 PM, Agent Kallus said:

Great designs all round, I particularly like your Silk and bosco(?) suit, I'm also glad that you're using thee Mister Incredible part less as I'm personally not a fan of it. 

Thank you! Yeah, I've decided to stick to the traditional minifigure style a little more strictly of late. 

Another great one, this video also made me realise that I've never seen the non-extended editions of the films :look:.... I also like that you included some book only characters.:thumbup:

I agree with the 3 figures which were essential, I was so disappointed that the theme ended after 2 waves :(

I like your choices and would buy the whole set to complete my LotR collection!

Cool! :drool: As a huge Tolkien nerd i would buy all of the Lord of the Rings figures :wub: Especially getting dual moulded short legs for the hobbits would be great. 

If it was a CMF done by Lego i would assume that there would be Gandalf, Legolas and Gimli included in some varriation to make the fellowship complete instead of Galadriel, Glorfindel and Tom. Maybe Gimli with printed arms and midium sized legs, Legolas in the outfit from the coronation. Old Bilbo could have his book instead to avoid smoking. Depening on if there would be sets to come along with the Cmf i´d like to change Boromir to his standard outfit with dual moulded printed arms. He needs them so bad :sceptic:

Edited by Gorilla94