Sign in to follow this  
VBBN

Need Lego Iron Man... everything?

Hi!

A project I've been really keen to start on this year is an Iron Man Hall of Armor & Tony Stark's mansion build. 

Problem is, I have exactly one iron man related lego item, and that's the Infinity War Hulkbuster set. I need more! 

I am in need of basically every Iron Man-related figure, including any non-Tony Stark related armors (War Machine, Age of ultron Drones, etc.). The only thing you definitely will not find on this list is the 2012 SDCC figure. For tracking purposes, here's a list of every figure I'm looking for:

- Iron Man Mark 6 (from 6867 Loki’s Cosmic Cube Escape, & polybag)
- Iron Man Mark 7 (6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle, Loki Juniors set)
- Iron Man Mark 17 “Heartbreaker” Suit (76008)
- Iron Man Mark 33 “Silver Centurion” Suit (Polybag, promotion for Avengers Videogame preorder)
- Iron Man Mark 37 “Hammerhead” Scuba Suit
- Iron Man Mark 39 “Gemini” Space Suit (76049 Avenjet Space Mission)
- Iron Man Mark 42 (76006 Iron Man: Extremis Sea Port Battle & 76007 Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack)
- Iron Man Mark 45 (76029 Iron Man vs. Ultron)
- Iron Man Mark 46 (76051 Super Hero Airport Battle)
- Iron Man Mark 47 (76083 Beware the Vulture)
- Iron Man Mark 50 “Bleeding Edge” Armor (76108 The Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown)
- Iron Man Mark 50 “Bleeding Edge” Armor (Alternate Form, with wings) (76107 Thanos Ultimate Battle)
- Iron Man Mark 51 Invincible Iron Man Suit (76077 Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes)
- Classic Iron Man Suit — Mighty Micros (Mighty Micros: Iron Man vs. Thanos)
- Tony Stark (76007 Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack)
- War Machine Mark II (76006 Iron Man: Extremis Sea Port Battle)
- Iron Patriot Armor (polybag)
- War Machine Mark III (76051 Super Hero Airport Battle)
- Iron Legionaire (76038 Attack on Avengers Tower)

Also looking for this set: 
- Set 76031 The Hulk Buster Smash (opened is okay, if complete.)

Thanks for looking, please let me know if you have any of these for sale!

I don't have any for sale, but you may want to add the Bricktober Tony Stark fig if you are trying to collect them all. Also, with the Endgame sets, we are rumored to get a Hall of Armor set with the Mk 1, Mk 5, and Mk 40, so keep that in mind when you start building. The set may be a good basis to start from.

While browsing the Marvel thread, it seems GameStop has & is giving out both Iron Patriot & Silver Centurion...it looks like some kind of collection is the reason behind it. I’m not paying it much mind because I already have both. May want to check if you have any nearby. 

Edited by Vindicare

Are you still looking for Iron men? I got mark 50 and the iron man from the avengers game sets if you want.

Sign in to follow this