cavegod

(MOC) Cavegod’s UCS Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle

Recommended Posts

I started this Moc back in 2015 building half of one wing, then it got put to the side until January this year, when I was spurred on to get it finnished for a display.

While not totally finnished youdbe hard pushed to find what parts aren’t. I’d say it’s about 90% complete at the moment. There’s a few parts in the wrong colour some parts are still missing and the interior is incomplete.

regardless of all that here she is on Display at the show.

90% finnished and on show!

 
Edited by cavegod
improving post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, what a monster. Clicked through your flickr. Tremendous work, tops all the other shuttle-MOCs so far! Looking forward to see the finished thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice and big, never really liked the official one dismantled it after one week. I would like to take a stab at making a better one someday and I like how you have done it. Are the wings of that Tie fighter leaning over or is that just camera angle? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G59 said:

what's the weight of this masterpiece ?

Not sure its over 5k pieces deff more than 3kg.

9 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Nice and big, never really liked the official one dismantled it after one week. I would like to take a stab at making a better one someday and I like how you have done it. Are the wings of that Tie fighter leaning over or is that just camera angle? 

Must be camera as looks fine IRL

 

14 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Wow, what a monster. Clicked through your flickr. Tremendous work, tops all the other shuttle-MOCs so far! Looking forward to see the finished thing.

Thanks, although the finnished MOC will look exactly the same as it does now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, muhkuh said:

Hey cavegod, rly nice moc!! Love it

will you do instructions for it?:))

Yes Instructions will be available later in the year by Brickvault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing! I've been waiting to get a look at this model since you first posted progress photos.  Any idea on dimensions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LEGODrongo01 said:

That is great, but is that TIE Fighter on the left LEGO?

Yes its Lego

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2019 at 4:22 AM, cavegod said:

Yes Instructions will be available later in the year by Brickvault

Nice! Looking forward to it. Also spoiler lol? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.