Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Fabuland Crystal Skull Transport

builders_guild.gifindexed.gif

More fuel to our Fabuland Fire! :wink:

Inspired by the upcoming new Indy flick, here's my latest Fabuland MOC. A soviet car for transporting Akator Skeletons. Two reasons I whipped this up: I wanted to build some more Fabuland stuff; show off my crystal skulls! :wub:

Though this is supposed to be a "historical, military vehicle", it came out almost cartoony. Probably because of the curves and angles.

6-32.jpg

1-56.jpg

2-53.jpg

3-47.jpg

My favourite pic:

4-47.jpg

:wub:

5-43.jpg

I'm not a vehicle expert, so I'm looking foward to your feedback! :wink:

I see that you have out done us all again, it does look like something out of a Pixar movie though. What peaks my interest is that you appear to have the new skelies from 7627, can we expect to see a review of that set any time soon?

PIXAR-LIKE COMMIES & VEHICLES ON! :thumbup:

Edited by Wilhelm screamer

I see that you have out done us all again, it does look like something out of a Pixar movie though. What peaks my interest is that you appear to have the new skelies from 7627, can we expect to see a review of that set any time soon?

PIXAR-LIKE COMMIES & VEHICLES ON! :thumbup:

Thank you! :sweet: Glad you like it! :cry_happy:

I'm sorry, I don't own the whole set, yet. :wink: I snagged the skellies off of bricklink. If I find myself in possession of the set, and nobody's done a review, I'd be happy to. Though I have a feeling someone will beat me to it. :wink:

Now that´s just a very fine car indeed, you really did a smart work with achieving these cool angles. :thumbup::classic:

Now that´s just a very fine car indeed, you really did a smart work with achieving these cool angles. :thumbup::classic:

Thank you! :cry_happy: Those angles were what I was goin' for! :thumbup:

Very nice and non squared :thumbup:! Keep´em coming!

Crystals On

copmike

Thanks, too! :blush:

Those angles are awesome! :wub: I love this! It looks like alot of the new Indy sets :thumbup:

Just to make it better, you threw in a fabuland figure! :wub: The wheels are what stick out to me the most on this!

Love it! Straight out of The Commies Framed Roger Rabbit! It really is a seamless merger of Fabuland and Indy, which I never would have expected!

I especially appreciate the jaunty way the driver wears his hat, and apparent happiness he has in his work.

I just wish someone would bring my dream to reality. Fabuland Pirates! I've been scouring the available Fabuland sources for parts/figures, but so far, haven't found what I'm looking for. I just know that Pirates have to be a natural progression to this mania.

Those angles are awesome! :wub: I love this! It looks like alot of the new Indy sets :thumbup:

Just to make it better, you threw in a fabuland figure! :wub: The wheels are what stick out to me the most on this!

Thanks! :blush:

I just wish someone would bring my dream to reality. Fabuland Pirates! I've been scouring the available Fabuland sources for parts/figures, but so far, haven't found what I'm looking for. I just know that Pirates have to be a natural progression to this mania.

Thanks!

You've seen my "The Bloody Parrot", haven't you?

maincopy-2.jpg

2-7.jpg

Thanks! :blush:

Thanks!

You've seen my "The Bloody Parrot", haven't you?

maincopy-2.jpg

2-7.jpg

I had not! How did I miss that? It's great! OMG, now I see why! :oh: I've been avoiding the entry thread so I wouldn't say nice things about specific entries, but I remember you saying you'd done it in Fabuland. I have to stop commenting now, it would be unfair for me to influence the judging. :sad:

Eep... look at that cute monkey in the hat! :blush:

*runs*