Sign in to follow this  
Spac3Man

[MOC] My version of some classic space builds and some of my own

Hi there guys, I am still new to this forums, so please assist where I go wrong.

I recently built a couple space sets.

enjoy!

IMG_06072.jpgIMG_94752.jpg.3007f012014b90c2fc3e952066767ab7.jpg

Edited by Spac3Man

On 2/24/2019 at 10:13 AM, jamesster said:

Lovely work! Thanks for posting.

Thanks! Appreciate the comments! 

On 2/22/2019 at 6:20 PM, danth said:

All three are very cool! The white and green colors really pop on that little rover.

That rover was fun to rebuild in new colours! 

The Galaxy Explorer is more heavily greebled than I prefer, but I really like the way you furnished the cockpit, with a sideways facing seat for the second crew member and a neat engineering station for a third crew member.  It's impressive that you were able to fit such a large engineering station, plus such large tool racks in the back, and still find room for a good sized rover.

On 3/2/2019 at 2:00 PM, icm said:

The Galaxy Explorer is more heavily greebled than I prefer, but I really like the way you furnished the cockpit, with a sideways facing seat for the second crew member and a neat engineering station for a third crew member.  It's impressive that you were able to fit such a large engineering station, plus such large tool racks in the back, and still find room for a good sized rover.

Thanks for the compliments!! This build was restarted 3 times to get the dimentions to work. The rear cockpit (engineerning station) I scrapped two times before I was happy with it. I am still working on the bottom and the landing gear... cant seem to find the correct style. The tool racks was tricky to fit, but I think they work nicely now. 

Fantastic Builds! I love the interior of the big ship, with storage along the opening sides. Grin I am trying my hands at something similar, but I haven't got the hang of it yet.