Sign in to follow this  
eurotrash

MOC: Robo-Bath 2000

Interesting, but cool, concept. I love the leg build...looks like it was quite the mech before it got turmed into a bathtub. :tongue: 

WOW Love this build!!!

I took a quick look at your other builds

- The b-52's Cassette makes my day

You have a quirky but genius kind of look at lego building

Greetings!

7 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Interesting, but cool, concept. I love the leg build...looks like it was quite the mech before it got turmed into a bathtub. :tongue: 

Thanks for the kind words, I built the Legs and Arms and was working on the main body when I got frustrated with what I'd come up with.  Mrs. Eurotrash asked what was up and I said "It looks like a <bleep>ing bath on legs."  After a while that idea amused me so, I scrapped the arms and went full on bathtub.  

7 hours ago, carebear said:

WOW Love this build!!!

I took a quick look at your other builds

- The b-52's Cassette makes my day

You have a quirky but genius kind of look at lego building

Greetings!

I appreciate your kind comments.  I've shown the Cassette build a few times at exhibitions and the younger kids have no idea what it is.  ("What's a BEE-FIVE-TWO-ESS?" - I despair for the future :) )

16 hours ago, eurotrash said:

Thanks for the kind words, I built the Legs and Arms and was working on the main body when I got frustrated with what I'd come up with.  Mrs. Eurotrash asked what was up and I said "It looks like a <bleep>ing bath on legs."  After a while that idea amused me so, I scrapped the arms and went full on bathtub. 

Haha, that makes the build even better! :laugh:

On 2/22/2019 at 3:17 PM, eurotrash said:

I appreciate your kind comments.  I've shown the Cassette build a few times at exhibitions and the younger kids have no idea what it is.  ("What's a BEE-FIVE-TWO-ESS?" - I despair for the future :) )

"What's a BEE-FIVE-TWO-ESS?" - I despair for the future

That where the day's!!! Amazing kind of music!!!

Greetings!