Jim

[TC15] Technic Aircraft Contest - Voting Topic

One of the best competitions so far, it's great to see people outside the usual land vehicles comfort zone.

11 : 10
6 : 6
3 : 4
10 : 3
9 : 2
1 : 1

15: 10
4: 6
5: 4
3: 3
14: 2
10: 1

Such great theme and entries, thanks for the entertainment for all of the builders, I really liked all of them! :classic: :thumbup:

4: 10

3: 6

5: 4

13: 3

8: 2

15: 1

Amazing competition! Well done everyone!

11 : 10
15 : 6
8 : 4
18 : 3
6 : 2
16 : 1

A really good contest, it was again quite hard to vote :classic:

3: 10

5: 6

12: 4

13: 3

14: 2

7: 1

Well done by everybody, even the ones i didn't give any points.

Some real good MOC's in here.

3: 10

6: 6

9: 4

10: 3

7: 2

11: 1

All of the models look great, and it was hard to pick for this list. I was going to enter, my son and I got as far as one landing gear, a propeller and part of a wing for something, so I appreciate all of the effort that went into all of the entries, they are all winners in my book.

4:10

11:6

12:4

5:3

3:2

10:1

Honest to goodness, I know this is said often - but truly, this was the most competitive and difficult contest for me to judge.  Also, the best I have seen.  So so much because the quality of the builds were so much better than in the past, but because I loved the topic so much.  When I return to my collection and life slows down a little, I can honestly say I would love to build several of these submissions.  Part of my job is an aeromedical doctor (in the military no less) helping pilots who have been injured in some way find themselves back in the cockpit and I would love a build or two of these in my office.  I work with some folks who fly some of these submissions, or something very similar, in real life.  I can see the faces of patients who come to see me ... saying WOW! when they come into my office.  I bet they would get a real kick out of seeing one made out of Lego

3:10

17:6

11:4

10:3

1:2

12:1

Great and funny competition, great models on finish line.

It was easy to fix my first choice but really hard to make a finally very subjective order for the next places.

great job all!