TinCan

[MOD] Black Bat-Jet

Here is a little spin off of the 31039 three and one Lego jet. I figured Lego Batman, needed a kickass jet to cruise around in. Had a lot of fun with the engine compartment, and cockpit. The other jets are the OEM Lego 31039's. "I feel the need.....The need for speed!" Sorry too easy!

Batman bat jet32200278527_8572f3e462_b.jpg32200278527_8572f3e462_b.jpgBatjet undersideJet engineFront cock pitCopilotOpen bat jetLego Air Force

Thanks, The funny thing is batman's helmet was a issue, as it would hit the top of the cockpit. I removed parts below the seat and his mini-fig legs; then used a yellow 1x2 plate to give the appearance that he still has his belt and legs. 

Aw yeah, that is one sweet recolor of a most kick-brick Creator set!!! :thumbup: :smug:

Could've been even cooler if it had some Bright Red striping and Trans-Yellow canopies, TLBM-style! 

12 hours ago, TinCan said:

Do they offer a trans-yellow element? 

Unfortunately no, at least for that particular canopy part. :sad:

7 hours ago, Bornin1980something said:

Shouldn't this be in the Licenced threads?

Probably, that or the Special Themes subforum due to this mod's basis being a Creator set. :shrug_confused:

As always, someone like @WhiteFang or @Rick can assess and assist in turn with such. :classic:

I have already PM'd Rick on moving the thread, and possibly renaming a hand full of topic titles as they are not correct. Thanks for the concern on the thread. It's a odd build as it's almost 100% Lego plans, but the color is different, so MOC/MOD? 

6 hours ago, TinCan said:

Thanks for the concern on the thread. It's a odd build as it's almost 100% Lego plans, but the color is different, so MOC/MOD? 

Yeah, typically a build primarily based upon an official set in some way is labeled as a MOD within the brackets preceding a creation's topic title. :classic: