Just reporting a not-so-minor (not cosmetic) tiny misalignment in part 73230. The cross seems to have been aligned to bracket bricks studs instead of technic brick holes, so it's kinda "out of system" and will misalign builds, or refuse connections.

For those who want a quick fix, just change this in 73230.xml, and delete the colision block (as it's only gonna change the connectivity, not the visual):

<Axel type="4" length="0.8" grabbing="0" startCapped="0" endCapped="0" angle="120" ax="-0.57735" ay="0.57735" az="-0.57735" tx="0" ty="0.58" tz="0.4"/>

Edited by anothergol

12 hours ago, anothergol said:

Just reporting a not-so-minor (not cosmetic) tiny misalignment in part 73230. The cross seems to have been aligned to bracket bricks studs instead of technic brick holes, so it's kinda "out of system" and will misalign builds, or refuse connections.

For those who want a quick fix, just change this in 73230.xml, and delete the colision block (as it's only gonna change the connectivity, not the visual):

<Axel type="4" length="0.8" grabbing="0" startCapped="0" endCapped="0" angle="120" ax="-0.57735" ay="0.57735" az="-0.57735" tx="0" ty="0.58" tz="0.4"/>

I have not had this problem in any builds I did. But I will double check.

1 hour ago, jester said:

Already done and waiting approval from @Stephan

Yess! Will be added. There might be an update to the 3D model, but that will be no issue.

13 hours ago, Stephan said:

I have not had this problem in any builds I did. But I will double check.

Perhaps it has already been fixed since the last batch? If you axle-link it to a brick-with-technic-hole you'll see the little shift (just like when you attach a brick with 2 studs)

9 hours ago, anothergol said:

Perhaps it has already been fixed since the last batch? If you axle-link it to a brick-with-technic-hole you'll see the little shift (just like when you attach a brick with 2 studs)

I just confirmed it's still an issue on my end. It's also affecting 53540.

There's an issue with the 92908 Gear Block attaching to the Power Puller tire/wheel assembly. It attaches without problem to the wheel without the tire, but not with it. There is no such problem with the real parts. Can it be fixed?

12 hours ago, starflux30 said:

There's an issue with the 92908 Gear Block attaching to the Power Puller tire/wheel assembly. It attaches without problem to the wheel without the tire, but not with it. There is no such problem with the real parts. Can it be fixed?

Can you upload screenshot or parts number that doesn't attach? 

16 hours ago, jester said:

@anothergol @ChevyFan440 I've updated the part according to LDD standards

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Lt1d2WdIKycbRH_oXSX3ktchpsk8SMnx?usp=sharing

Please check if you can download it

@Stephan  please include it to the next update

I've tested the connection on the updated part. The alignments shouldn't throw off builds now. Thank you, jester!

I can't put these two details side by side (54200). At the same time, similar parts with the prefix "transparent PC" (50746) are placed side by side normally.

Снимок.PNG

1 hour ago, SovetskiyMedved said:

I can't put these two details side by side (54200). At the same time, similar parts with the prefix "transparent PC" (50746) are placed side by side normally.

Снимок.PNG

It had collision error
Please download updated version here

8 hours ago, starflux30 said:

pp.png.1b5e8695c548a2cc953c687a2534eee6.png

I suppose it's an error with the tire, not gear blockю What parts did you use?

2 hours ago, jester said:

I suppose it's an error with the tire, not gear blockю What parts did you use?

I used these parts: 92908, 92909, 22969 and 32298

2 minutes ago, starflux30 said:

I used these parts: 92908, 92909, 22969 and 32298

You can't attach it cause 32298 ( Tire) has incorrect collision data 

1 minute ago, jester said:

You can't attach it cause 32298 ( Tire) has incorrect collision data 

Is it fixable for the next update? :)

@Stephan In your latest update you are using some older versions of xml files while their g ones are up to date.

The xml files from my updates - the ones that I've noticed - mostly collision fixes and category changes:

Can be downloaded here.

And there's a missing 63037.g file where I fixed that part flexing error. Can be downloaded from older update here (in updated parts folder).

Just reporting a little mistake in the new 65676 triangle sign: the clip has been placed way too high (should be at the same place as 30259, only longer)