Added version 20220716: LINK.

This version includes 78 new parts, 135 updated parts, 253 new decorated parts, 3 new colors, a new version of the 2020NewPreColoredParts palette and a new version of the DecorationMapping!

Even though the parts are thoroughly checked, you might still encounter unforeseen problems during some builds. If that is the case, please let me know.

220716.png

For which parts are you most excited?

Enjoy :blush:

2310.png

I don't recall this piece in any new sets. (New Elementary didn't cover it)

The geometry of https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=73825&C=85#T=C&C=85 Also got messed up a bit and it's now sticking inwards a bit compared to other brackets.

The part still works it's just the visual piece is off center from it's hitbox

Tile 2x6 got moved around 2 studs in my build of Optimus. Making a bunch of parts get removed.

Edited by Takanuinuva

11 minutes ago, Stephan said:

Added version 20220716: LINK.

This version includes 78 new parts, 135 updated parts, 253 new decorated parts, 3 new colors, a new version of the 2020NewPreColoredParts palette and a new version of the DecorationMapping!

Even though the parts are thoroughly checked, you might still encounter unforeseen problems during some builds. If that is the case, please let me know.

220716.png

For which parts are you most excited?

Enjoy :blush:

Some mighty useful lookin' parts in this update. I know what I'm doing this afternoon.

OK, so, for some reason, LDD crashes to desktop when I open, and try to browse the canopies cathegory... Just shuts down. I'll try with others as well, also, there are duplicates of leg prints. Also Roof tile 1x1x2/3 has missing mesh. And Mario's displays can't be decorated. Other than that, no bugs encountered.

Edited by Eggyslav

9 minutes ago, Eggyslav said:

OK, so, for some reason, LDD crashes to desktop when I open, and try to browse the canopies cathegory... Just shuts down. I'll try with others as well, also, there are duplicates of leg prints.

I just encountered the same thing. The newest version of 65633.xml (a Speed Champions canopy) contains some kind of fatal error, if you revert back to the old one which is still available on the github that takes care of it.

Hey, 18168 (that half-cape I got excited about) isn't showing up for me. Even if I plug the number into the search tool, nothing comes up.

6 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

OK, so, for some reason, LDD crashes to desktop when I open, and try to browse the canopies cathegory... Just shuts down. I'll try with others as well, also, there are duplicates of leg prints. Also Roof tile 1x1x2/3 has missing mesh. And Mario's displays can't be decorated. Other than that, no bugs encountered.

Can you check if you have all files for the new Speed Champions canopy? Should be 2 g files and 1 xml file. Can you share a picture of the leg print? Mario's display is hidden behind the glass, that's the way the real part is built, you have to add his decoration to the New Pre-Colored Parts palette. I will try to look for a more convenient solution. 

6 hours ago, BrokenEye said:

Hey, 18168 (that half-cape I got excited about) isn't showing up for me. Even if I plug the number into the search tool, nothing comes up.

Fixed.

7 hours ago, PicnicBasketSam said:

The newest version of 65633.xml

Addest newest version, there was indeed a file missing.

7 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

Also Roof tile 1x1x2/3 has missing mesh

Fixed

8 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Also got messed up a bit and it's now sticking inwards a bit compared to other brackets.

Fixed and rotated 90 degrees to be equal to other slopes.

21 minutes ago, BrokenEye said:

Yeah, that seems to have fixed it for me.

Yeah, all files for the Cape were missing...

1 hour ago, Stephan said:

Fixed.

Addest newest version, there was indeed a file missing.

Fixed

Fixed and rotated 90 degrees to be equal to other slopes.

It's this bracket not the slope. 73825.png

4 hours ago, Stephan said:

Can you check if you have all files for the new Speed Champions canopy? Should be 2 g files and 1 xml file. Can you share a picture of the leg print? Mario's display is hidden behind the glass, that's the way the real part is built, you have to add his decoration to the New Pre-Colored Parts palette. I will try to look for a more convenient solution. 

I tried to upload a picture, but it's too big. Generally, the right leg has prints for both left and right legs, and they are doubled. What's weird tho, it only concerns bad batch decals, knights of ren prints are working correctly. As of the SC canopy, I see the problem has been resolved.

11 minutes ago, Eggyslav said:

I tried to upload a picture, but it's too big.

Don't tell me such a simple problem can stop you! :grin:

You can use any image upload service that allows hotlinks (as LEGO related and quite stable in time, I suggest bricksafe o brickshelf), ore reduce the image in order to fit the size requisite for forum's attachments.

39 minutes ago, anothergol said:

Was just about to report the same.

Aah, makes sense.. I know what went wrong. I'll fix that tonight :)

35 minutes ago, Eggyslav said:

Generally, the right leg has prints for both left and right legs, and they are doubled. What's weird tho, it only concerns bad batch decals, knights of ren prints are working correctly. As of the SC canopy, I see the problem has been resolved.

Maybe I used the wrong decorationID in the DecorationMapping. 

Also, two minifig head prints are missing. Specifically the Knights of Ren ones.

There are also some bugs carried over from previous versions, The TBLM Red Hood/Mr. Freeze armor piece can't attach to the dome piece (you know, the one piece it was supposed to connect with), and Axel's Body is somehow clipping with most of the helmets it should be compatible with, y'know, like nexo knight helmet. There are also some Star Wars helmets that should be multicolored (like the ones with what supposed to be a transparent visor, like Sequel Trilogy's X-wing pilot's helmet). But these can wait for the next update. Keep up the good job!

Edited by Eggyslav

2 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

Also, two minifig head prints are missing. Specifically the Knights of Ren ones.

There are also some bugs carried over from previous versions, The TBLM Red Hood/Mr. Freeze armor piece can't attach to the dome piece (you know, the one piece it was supposed to connect with), and Axel's Body is somehow clipping with most of the helmets it should be compatible with, y'know, like nexo knight helmet. There are also some Star Wars helmets that should be multicolored (like the ones with what supposed to be a transparent visor, like Sequel Trilogy's X-wing pilot's helmet). But these can wait for the next update. Keep up the good job!

A lot might have been fixed by @jester but are not yet implemented :) For non-Star Wars parts, please give me PartIDs so I can check it :)

1 hour ago, Stephan said:

A lot might have been fixed by @jester but are not yet implemented :) For non-Star Wars parts, please give me PartIDs so I can check it :)

I can do you one better, I compiled the parts in a .lfxml file, it's all colour coded too, so you'll know which part should go to which: https://www.mediafire.com/file/85yo1y8x83es2zx/bugs.lxfml/file

2 hours ago, jester said:

New X wing pilots helmets are done
Maybe @Stephan will make separate SW update

Yes! New update will include them. As a mather of fact, I already started on the new update :D

1 hour ago, Eggyslav said:

can do you one better, I compiled the parts in a .lfxml file, it's all colour coded too

Thanks a lot!

10 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

It's this bracket not the slope

For me this bracket is positioned the same as 36840. And I compared both files and the update should have the latest file already.

7 hours ago, Stephan said:

Aah, makes sense.. I know what went wrong. I'll fix that tonight :)

Maybe I used the wrong decorationID in the DecorationMapping. 

Not sure what happened to tile 2x6. But they all got flipped 180 in the update and cause a lot of clipping in my build of Lego Optimus. Not sure if it can be fixed as I tried reverting it to an older version of the part file.

69729.png

Thankfully toggling physics test at least prevents the parts it clipped into from being removed. But I'd still like it fixed if possible

1 hour ago, Takanuinuva said:

Not sure if it can be fixed as I tried reverting it to an older version of the part file.

Are you able to send me your files? For some reason this parts keeps changing position which means that I mess up the files every single time for some reason...