54 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Would these 2 parts happen to be on the way as well?

Unfortunatelly for these 2 parts no 3D file is available (yet). We will ask if they can be made and after that add them :)

14 minutes ago, Stephan said:

Unfortunatelly for these 2 parts no 3D file is available (yet). We will ask if they can be made and after that add them :)

Fair enough thx

500185 (aka Bricklink part 50018e, aka "round 1x2 plate with stud on one side, stud receptor on the inverse face, and bar on the opposite side and inverse face") seems to have the connection point for the stud receptor on the inner face (next to the bar) missing, or, at least, no connection point seems to register for any stud-based parts when I try to connect one there. I'd try and find a fix myself, but I can't pinpoint the appropriate .xml file.

Edited by DraikNova

5 hours ago, DraikNova said:

500185 (aka Bricklink part 50018e, aka "round 1x2 plate with stud on one side, stud receptor on the inverse face, and bar on the opposite side and inverse face") seems to have the connection point for the stud receptor on the inner face (next to the bar) missing, or, at least, no connection point seems to register for any stud-based parts when I try to connect one there. I'd try and find a fix myself, but I can't pinpoint the appropriate .xml file.

If you mean the hole on the bottom - it's not a stud point because the the circle is smaller then stud 

Ah, I could have sworn it was stud-sized, but upon checking with the IRL piece, that's indeed not the case.

Edited by DraikNova

52159833817_27cd17996d_z.jpg

52161091644_6175e5471b_z.jpg

Hello all. I present to you a couple of proof-of-concept photos of a "mashup" for No. 37697 (Hair Mid-Length Wavy with Bangs). Rigged it together in Blender earlier today, using parts 17346 (Hair Long Straight with Bangs) and 34316 (Hair Long, Parted in Front). It's still raw, basically not prepared for primetime use, and I'm still just beginning to get the hang of Blender, so I will upload it to my Bricksafe for anyone who would like to take a closer look. Take care.

3 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Do we have a set date for the next part update?

Early July after @Stephan get back from his vacation 

Hello, great topic if I can get it to work

I am a teacher in North Carolina and am going to use LDD and an easy CAD program for the kids. We are either going to 3d print models or build them with lego parts

I am having 2 problems, there is a lot of (?) marks in the brick selection and I can only access the new parts in the Lego extended section and they are all red with a lot of (?) marks, as well. Any suggestions

29 minutes ago, mschaap said:

am going to use LDD and an easy CAD program for the kids. We are either going to 3d print models

I'm no lawyer, but that sounds potentially problematic from an intellectual property standpoint.

Is "424 Technic Hub/Handle 1x1" in the next update or was it in the last one? No matter how I search, I can't find it.

LEGO PART 424 Technic Hub / Handle 1 x 1 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO

6 hours ago, Stephan said:

The way my agenda looks now: July 16th.

Oooh, thanks for the reply. Can't wait to see what's new! You've been doing great work with these updates.

Edited by Mister_Loki

9 hours ago, wolfman01t said:

Is "424 Technic Hub/Handle 1x1" in the next update or was it in the last one? No matter how I search, I can't find it.

I did not find a 3D model when I quickly searched the web, but no luck yet. I will put it on the list :)

In anticipation of the new Galaxy Explorer, would it be possible to add the old crater baseplate from Ldraw?

On 7/9/2022 at 12:41 AM, Qahne said:

In anticipation of the new Galaxy Explorer, would it be possible to add the old crater baseplate from Ldraw?

If you just need those to import them directly to your custom parts folder, here you go:

Baseplate, Raised 32 x 32 Crater Plate without Crater Studs - https://www.reum.it/ldraw-to-studio-exporter/index.php?part=3947

Baseplate, Raised 32 x 32 with Ramp and Pit, Crater Pattern - https://www.reum.it/ldraw-to-studio-exporter/index.php?part=2552p02

The zips include all sub assemblies to be imported into Studio (without connectivity).

33 minutes ago, aFrInaTi0n said:

If you just need those to import them directly to your custom parts folder, here you go:

This topic is not about Studio...

On 7/9/2022 at 12:41 AM, Qahne said:

I will try to add that as well. Saturday morning is my deadline, all parts that I've been able to include are included, all others will follow in the next update :)

33 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Probably too late to fix it before the next update. But I noticed the LDD version of this part

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=49743c01&idColor=85#T=C&C=85

Doesn't let an axle pass all the way through. When it can on the real life part.

Just thought I should mention that. 

I will add that fix of course :)

6 hours ago, Stephan said:

I will add that fix of course :)

Hopefully, everything will go smoothly for the next LDD update. Just a quick recap: Has Part 98107 been fixed as the only issue left is that nothing can be connected to the anti-studs at the moment? For other Bricks still requiring collision, please check my earlier post here. I understand that adding these data takes a long time, so the remaining Bricks in that post can be gradually fixed. Thanks for the continued efforts!

So, today's the day, and still no update. I'm not hurrying you guys, just a little bit worried here, but still patient. Take all the time you need to polish everything.

2 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

So, today's the day, and still no update. I'm not hurrying you guys, just a little bit worried here, but still patient. Take all the time you need to polish everything.

There will be an update! As a mather of fact, the newest parts are already on Github. I spent almost all day recreating the Crater Baseplate due to ugly outlines... That's why there is a little delay. I will try my utmost best to still release the all-in update today.