1 hour ago, jester said:

194 light blush gray 

wick color you need ?

I need 1 Black hand, and 1 LBG hand. But the code I used in my previous post gives 2 Black hands.

3 hours ago, Stephan said:

Does anyone know how to pre-color one hand a different color in the Palette?

<Assembly designID="76382" quantity="1" ItemNos="6356347">
			<Part designID="3814" materialID="316">
				<Decoration surfaceID="1" decorationID="56861"/>
				<Decoration surfaceID="2" decorationID="56862"/>
			</Part>
			<Part designID="3818" materialID="316">
				<Decoration surfaceID="1" decorationID="56863"/>
			</Part>
			<Part designID="3819" materialID="316"/>
			<Part designID="3820" materialID="26"/>
			<Part designID="3820" materialID="194"/>
		</Assembly>

This just results in two Black hands...

Not sure what is going on here, but just did a simple test: Inserted a 76382 with two different coloured hands (3820); whenever a Decoration is applied manually onto either the front of the torso, back of the torso or either arm, the colour of the left hand will immediately change back to the same one of the right hand. However, you can always apply the Decoration first then change the colour of the required hand afterwards or edit the lxfml afterwards (change lxf extension to ZIP then extract) to manually type in the required Decorations (then copy new files back into ZIP and change back to lxf).

BTW, I checked the latest 2020NewPreColoredParts.paxml file and noticed that three Elements have quantity="0" instead of quantity="1" (simply search for quantity="0"), which will produce negative values in Red in the menu when inserting copies. These include:

<Brick designID="70644" materialID="149" quantity="0" ItemNos="70644"/>
        <Brick designID="17485" materialID="194" quantity="1" ItemNos="6081211">
            <Decoration surfaceID="1" decorationID="18279"/>
        </Brick>

<Assembly designID="76382" quantity="0" ItemNos="6219093">
            <Part designID="3814" materialID="192">
                <Decoration surfaceID="1" decorationID="763821"/>
                <Decoration surfaceID="2" decorationID="763822"/>
            </Part>
            <Part designID="3818" materialID="192"/>
            <Part designID="3819" materialID="192"/>
            <Part designID="3820" materialID="192"/>
        </Assembly>

<Assembly designID="29959" quantity="0" ItemNos="6176618">
            <Part designID="28240" materialID="330">
                <SubMaterial surfaceID="1" materialID="192"/>
                <SubMaterial surfaceID="2" materialID="268"/>
                <SubMaterial surfaceID="3" materialID="192"/>
                <SubMaterial surfaceID="4" materialID="138"/>
                <Decoration surfaceID="5" decorationID="29959"/>
            </Part>
            <Part designID="28235" materialID="330"/>
        </Assembly>

Was this meant to be or were they just typos? Unless there are specific requirements for these three Elements, the three quantity="0" should be amended to quantity="1" matching all other Elements.

Just now, suenkachun said:

BTW, I checked the latest 2020NewPreColoredParts.paxml file and noticed that three Elements have quantity="0" instead of quantity="1" (simply search for quantity="0"), which will produce negative values in Red in the menu when inserting copies. These include:

I noticed this too and this is fixed in the version I use now.

1 minute ago, suenkachun said:

Not sure what is going on here, but just did a simple test: Inserted a 76382 with two different coloured hands (3820); whenever a Decoration is applied manually onto either the front of the torso, back of the torso or either arm, the colour of the left hand will immediately change back to the same one of the right hand.

Yes, but I want to include in into the palette.

24 minutes ago, Stephan said:

I noticed this too and this is fixed in the version I use now.

Thanks for the info.

24 minutes ago, Stephan said:

Yes, but I want to include in into the palette.

I tried modifying the entry in the  2020NewPreColoredParts.paxml too but no results, I think the assembly only considers the two arms as one and the two hands as one which explains why you could not change the colour of one hand, perhaps the Assembly setup needs to be modified or the Element itself needs to be updated to enable treating these elements as individual.

There are never too many Star Wars :laugh:

Y4gCr2zsFKzp4k90vjvhV_8hIXoBOdetdMqMbzKl

Edited by jester

18 minutes ago, jester said:

There are never too many Star Wars :laugh:

Y4gCr2zsFKzp4k90vjvhV_8hIXoBOdetdMqMbzKl

It's very awesome! You're cool

Since downloading the new parts, I've noticed I'm missing a few things that I've seen people post. I don't have nearly the amount of decorations or some parts, such as the chinless hood and some helmets. Do I have to re-download the .rar file and do the whole process to get these new decorations and those parts?

4 minutes ago, wolfman01t said:

Since downloading the new parts, I've noticed I'm missing a few things that I've seen people post. I don't have nearly the amount of decorations or some parts, such as the chinless hood and some helmets. Do I have to re-download the .rar file and do the whole process to get these new decorations and those parts?

My parts will be in the next update
@Stephan adding collisions manualy

12 minutes ago, jester said:

My parts will be in the next update
@Stephan adding collisions manualy

So I just repeat the download process once the file is updated?

1 minute ago, wolfman01t said:

All the latest parts, decorations and updates are available in “Fix Version 20220302” so download that version (recommended to use the Dropbox version as there were previous issues on GitHub but sould be fixed already) and copy everything over to receive everything new (remember to manually update “DecorationMapping.xml” if custom decorations have been added), but that version still contain minor issues to be fixed (such as newer Bricks requiring collision data to be added) so check back here often for the latest news. Please note that newer contributions added since “Fix Version 20220302” will only be included in the next update which is a few months away, so these won’t be available right now. However, new parts may be published on GitHub when ready (use the Pre-release version) so download from there for early access if available.

P.S., another important item to note since the last update was the issue with certain Bricks containing negative axis values within, which I first reported and soon got fixed (around 55 Bricks were updated if I remember correctly), can’t quote relevant posts directly as I’m on mobile but those files should be installed ahead of time before the next update to avoid relevant Bricks being possibly removed.

15 hours ago, wolfman01t said:

So I just repeat the download process once the file is updated?

Yes :)

Progress is a bit slow. @jester added more than 200 decorations and 50 new parts (give or take). The most time is going into the paperwork (change list, Pre-Colored Palette). And of course adding colission data where not available.

20 minutes ago, Stephan said:

Progress is a bit slow. @jester added more than 200 decorations and 50 new parts (give or take). The most time is going into the paperwork (change list, Pre-Colored Palette). And of course adding colission data where not available.

It’s not all by the way 😀

2 hours ago, Stephan said:

Thanks for all the hard work put into continuing to update LDD! If there is time, please check the post earlier included below for more Collision Data to be added. Perhaps 98107 can be fixed quickly as the only issue left is that nothing can be connected to the anti-studs at the moment, while the rest can be updated gradually since it takes a very long time to do so, and thanks for addressing issues regarding 32828 and 25893.

3 hours ago, Stephan said:

Gotcha. Thank you guys for clearing that up for me. Thank you guys for all your hard and work and I look forward to the next update!

On 5/21/2022 at 8:02 AM, Stephan said:

Does anyone know how to pre-color one hand a different color in the Palette?

<Assembly designID="76382" quantity="1" ItemNos="6356347">
			<Part designID="3814" materialID="316">
				<Decoration surfaceID="1" decorationID="56861"/>
				<Decoration surfaceID="2" decorationID="56862"/>
			</Part>
			<Part designID="3818" materialID="316">
				<Decoration surfaceID="1" decorationID="56863"/>
			</Part>
			<Part designID="3819" materialID="316"/>
			<Part designID="3820" materialID="26"/>
			<Part designID="3820" materialID="194"/>
		</Assembly>

This just results in two Black hands...

@polymaker, do you know a solition for this?

On 5/24/2022 at 4:51 PM, Stephan said:

@polymaker, do you know a solution for this?

It seems like this is a limitation of LDD. The palette file format does not provide a way to specify which part instance to alter when the assembly contains many of the same part.

I tested adding a refID attribute to the part in the palette to match the IDs in the assembly but it did not work.

HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! 
54jvWtjyVX5QRjYxpyeRCTwLGB_m9Rv-FQgzAwr8

and more Wookiees )

OiSn3XTqrsDgp9W6zVpeEOIIjIaDo3BVrEAWmnKu

Edited by jester

I think it'll be a celebration day for Star Wars fans after next update :sweet:
tskABGqPHV1wZ47P7rbGb2s-lxmNmTparhucZQzh

52 minutes ago, jester said:

I think it'll be a celebration day for Star Wars fans after next update :sweet:

Maybe I should wait until May 4th 2023 then, with the next update  :wink: