I did it, but its broken :(
I extract game files and take a model from here. Its working, i'll already make a kit fisto head from Lego star wars the comlete saga, and some more headpieces from here. But i have problems like this. Can someone help me?

Снимок экрана (493).png

Снимок экрана (495).png

Hoping that someone here can provide the accurate UV Mappings with Dimensions for three recently added Decoratable Brick surfaces: Part 3024 Plate 1×1 vertical surface, Part 3023 Plate 1×2 longer vertical surface and Part 3623 Plate 1×3 or Part 34103 Plate 1×3 W/ 2 Knobs longer vertical surface (these two should be identical), as I tried several times to produce custom Decorations for these three surfaces but none of the results displayed correctly.

From new Decoration image files provided in recent LDD updates, the only information available is: Decorations for Plate 1×1 equal a regular 1:2 rectangle (e.g., Decoration 34452), Decorations for Plate 1×2 equal 1024 Pixels times 236 Pixels which can also be used by Plate 1×3 (Decoration 69172), while Decorations for Plate 1×3 W/ 2 Knobs (thus Plate 1×3 too) equal 1024 Pixels times 207 Pixels (Decoration 76901).

What I usually do is start with the actual dimensions of the surface (e.g., Plate 1×1 vertical surface 0.3 cm times 0.75 cm) then scale the decoration up till the shorter side equals 1024 Pixels, and the longer side is compressed into 1024 Pixels to form a maximum square; if a regular 1:2, 1:4 or 1:8 rectangle is involved I always try to stick with them, but none of the three surfaces mentioned actually fit into these rectangles so I need to know how much compression is involved for each surface. Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist with this!

Hi, would it be possible to add parts 41880 (classic Yoda head) and 44511 (onion dome) please?

@suenkachun

Try making textures of these dimensions:

• 3024; 1024x412 then resize it to 1024x512
  • 3032; 1024x204 then resize it to 1024x256
  • 3623; texture from 3032 will be streched, try 1024x136 then resize it to 1024x256
  • 34103; 1024x114 then resize it to 1024x256

1 hour ago, Equilibrium said:

@suenkachun

Try making textures of these dimensions:

• 3024; 1024x412 then resize it to 1024x512
  • 3032 (should be 3023); 1024x204 then resize it to 1024x256
  • 3623; texture from 3032 (should be 3023) will be stretched, try 1024x136 then resize it to 1024x256
  • 34103; 1024x114 then resize it to 1024x256

Thanks for the info, will test these out in a bit. BTW, I think Plate 1×2 should be Part 3023 while Part 3032 is actually Plate 4×6.

Edited by suenkachun

On 3/11/2022 at 11:48 PM, suenkachun said:

Thanks to the latest information available regarding Part 3062 Round Brick 1×1, I have just updated the PDF Guide (now four pages) which can be found here. The information within the Guide can help everyone design the most accurate Decoration PNG images of common regular Bricks for use in LDD, whether they are your custom creations or official images to be submitted here for future LDD updates. The information below highlights irregular Decorations and Decorations regarding Part 63864 Flat Tile 1×3, Part 69729 Tile 2×6 And Part 3062 Round Brick 1×1. Thanks in advance and I hope that this will be useful.

Since I last updated the PDF Guide regarding Decoration sizes in LDD, new information has been made available on this topic so it needs to be updated again. However, several initial errors led to the discovery that the basic Brick measurements which I have been using since the beginning was not accurate, while another issue was the Height of Slopes not calculated accurately via the “Pythagorean Theorem” but used approximate measurements. Therefore, the PDF Guide has been completely rewritten while still keeping some of the old valid information and Eight Decoration Surfaces now have to be manually altered after being scaled up in order to stick with the latest standards. Feel free to download the updated Guide here and please replace all old versions if anyone has downloaded this Guide before. Thanks in advance!

More information: The old Brick Dimensions standard which I used was the Width of 1 Brick equals 0.75 cm and the Height of 1 Brick equals 0.9 cm. After extensive research, the correct values should be:

Width of 1 Brick: 0.8 cm, Height of 1 Brick: 0.96 cm, Height of 1 Plate: 0.32 cm, Height of 1 Flat Tile: Main Vertical Surfaces 0.28 cm And 0.04 cm for the base. For Slopes there is a common Height of 0.16 cm at the base, then the exact Height value of the Main Slope Surface is calculated using the “Pythagorean Theorem” after deducting the base Height (0.16 cm) from the Brick’s overall Height and deducting the backmost Side Brick Width (0.8 cm) from the Brick’s overall Side Width as only these are within the triangular area used for calculating the Heights of the Main Slopes.

EDIT: Added supporting text for the information on Decoration Sizes 1×3 and 2×6 in the latest version today.

Edited by suenkachun

12 hours ago, jester said:

Hey guys! I'm back with some new parts and decorations for you

VDb5QyG.png

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that chinless hood. And half capes? You rock.

2 hours ago, BrokenEye said:

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that chinless hood. And half capes? You rock.

Expect them in the next update :)

9 hours ago, Stephan said:

Expect them in the next update :)

I uploaded new parts and decorations 

On 4/21/2022 at 4:11 AM, BrokenEye said:

Not to mention "baby Yoda" ;)

Alright, I've got some more Power Shields for you. All the green ones this time.

Spoiler

BjVekAQ.pngNFLp3Yk.png

rhA0RCx.png7F8Q8L7.png

w4FkJRw.pngn7c898T.png

Vw4OhfF.pngmETVilI.png

RfUYouw.pngbljXme7.png

2iO1vdU.pnguqkbMZ8.png

3Q1nSmK.png6PgjQ6z.png

pMKqBVt.pngyhswBNw.png

udnVfG2.pngySkWoIh.png

Spoiler

bWAqxf2.pngDCH7kMf.png

FK6c5Uz.png9IgMtZu.png

xPzbuiz.pngexENTaq.png

qKWWUIt.pngCgB1nFe.png

xCS760Y.png8OhfmMJ.png

7azewiy.pngx812k6z.png

ceCr9hl.pngSKpTyPY.png

PWdHREm.pngWSMl65T.png

U86XBss.pngmPtyF82.png

Spoiler

8sVfz5E.pngTABzQlL.png

2IYK9Kd.png3pqt68B.png

I've also made a triangle sign that I forgot to do back when I did all those triangle signs, and a baby face that's been released in the time since I did those baby faces.

Spoiler

vQLmZ0C.pngy9xG3RG.png

gjOXZyK.jpg2G5QN9a.png

On 4/21/2022 at 1:59 AM, suenkachun said:

Since I last updated the PDF Guide regarding Decoration sizes in LDD, new information has been made available on this topic so it needs to be updated again. However, several initial errors led to the discovery that the basic Brick measurements which I have been using since the beginning was not accurate, while another issue was the Height of Slopes not calculated accurately via the “Pythagorean Theorem” but used approximate measurements. Therefore, the PDF Guide has been completely rewritten while still keeping some of the old valid information and Eight Decoration Surfaces now have to be manually altered after being scaled up in order to stick with the latest standards. Feel free to download the updated Guide here and please replace all old versions if anyone has downloaded this Guide before. Thanks in advance!

More information: The old Brick Dimensions standard which I used was the Width of 1 Brick equals 0.75 cm and the Height of 1 Brick equals 0.9 cm. After extensive research, the correct values should be:

Width of 1 Brick: 0.8 cm, Height of 1 Brick: 0.96 cm, Height of 1 Plate: 0.32 cm, Height of 1 Flat Tile: Main Vertical Surfaces 0.28 cm And 0.04 cm for the base. For Slopes there is a common Height of 0.16 cm at the base, then the exact Height value of the Main Slope Surface is calculated using the “Pythagorean Theorem” after deducting the base Height (0.16 cm) from the Brick’s overall Height and deducting the backmost Side Brick Width (0.8 cm) from the Brick’s overall Side Width as only these are within the triangular area used for calculating the Heights of the Main Slopes.

EDIT: Added supporting text for the information on Decoration Sizes 1×3 and 2×6 in the latest version today.

Flat Tile 1×3 was not placed alongside Flat Tile 2×6 as one entry in the second table (LEGO Decoration Maximum Dimensions In Pixels) but treated as an individual item, which is incorrect as both Flat Tile 1×3 and Flat Tile 2×6 now use the same custom Decoration Mapping since the latest LDD updates. Please download the latest version here (same link as before) to avoid confusion regarding Decorations for Flat Tile 1×3 if necessary (although the custom guide section at the end still clearly states that both Flat Tile 1×3 and Flat Tile 2×6 are the same after being scaled up). Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

which development version, do I have to download to get Part #11477 (plate w. bow 1x2x2/3) and #3680 (Turntable 2 x 2 Plate with Light Gray Top) ? 

4 hours ago, condor115 said:

Hi, does the last file contain all the above?

Welcome to the forum! The latest version is Fix Version 20220302 and should contain all previous Bricks plus the relevant changes made mentioned under the relevant post. When downloading the latest updates, please use either the Dropbox version or the Pre-release version on GitHub and follow all instructions mentioned in this topic. Also, in the future please post all relevant questions and comments on the supporting topic as mentioned in the first post: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/170286-custom-ldd-bricks-and-fixes/. Enjoy your stay!

Could someone offer some assistance? I want to add these new parts to my LDD, but the instructions on how to do it weren't very clear. Could someone give me a simplified step-by-step order of what to do? Is extracting necessary? Where exactly do I put what file?

On 4/26/2022 at 12:47 AM, suenkachun said:

Flat Tile 1×3 was not placed alongside Flat Tile 2×6 as one entry in the second table (LEGO Decoration Maximum Dimensions In Pixels) but treated as an individual item, which is incorrect as both Flat Tile 1×3 and Flat Tile 2×6 now use the same custom Decoration Mapping since the latest LDD updates. Please download the latest version here (same link as before) to avoid confusion regarding Decorations for Flat Tile 1×3 if necessary (although the custom guide section at the end still clearly states that both Flat Tile 1×3 and Flat Tile 2×6 are the same after being scaled up). Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Unfortunately, I just noticed a few more minor typos in the PDF Guide, within the two Methods to output Decorations For Part 3062 Round Brick 1×1 several values and other text were incorrect. The correct information should be:

Create the Decoration within a Borderless Square with both Height and Width 0.9 cm, then either align the Square to the centre of another Transparent Borderless Square but with both Height and Width 0.96 cm (0.3 cm gap on either side) and scale up the new Square to 1024 Pixels times 1024 Pixels for output; or scale up the Decoration to 960 Pixels times 960 Pixels, align the scaled-up Square to the centre of a Transparent Borderless Square with both Height and Width 1024 Pixels (36 Pixels gap on either side) and output.

Due to these updates, the corresponding values of Part 3062 Round Brick 1×1 in the previous two tables have also been updated: for Dimensions, it used to be 0.96 cm times 0.9 cm, but since the note “Place Within 0.96×0.96 Square” is already there the correct Dimensions should now be 0.9 cm times 0.9 cm; for the scaled-up values, it used to be 1024 Pixels times 960 Pixels, but since the note “Place Within 1024 Pixels times 1024 Pixels Times 1024 Pixels Square” is already there the correct values should now be 960 Pixels times 960 Pixels.

The updated PDF Guide can be downloaded here (same link as before), sorry again for all inconveniences caused!

More Power Shields. This time I've got the blues (don't groan. Making that pun deliberately was the only way for me to avoid making it accidentally).

Spoiler

9Z6ynlq.pngGJ7Ipex.png

newEuI2.pngYhbQlUx.png

hL8sNYz.pngyCu2Ott.png

iWATOnq.pngYJa2UqT.png

NAwFxMV.pngPYTVDYz.png

G3FPj9R.pngEOfXt5t.png

rVDQvYz.pngW2JgfW6.png

Spoiler

TDTjIY7.pngr45eMKp.png

ZLuP6GD.pngT1jjg1P.pnghlEokVa.pngCouldn't quite make out the correct color scheme on this one, so I made two versions

Z8GkRAx.pnghxjfpJO.png

Jsd4NAk.pngVftCqCD.png

s6rc90W.pngMzL48u9.png

WodrCIz.pngq38YkjC.png

ScT6gfV.pngAjhtbJP.png

svyDpUV.pngoMbEp3f.png

Spoiler

KdIEjZB.pngdDufxVK.png

I9YM4dF.pngiZP7n4g.png

2b5FW4t.pngb3d3eIL.png

uSgbETH.png92zVduv.png

bKFMQXM.pngMjsqsiN.png

1tOlBAa.pngK17msrH.png

JbCkttA.pngaP0i3BO.png

I've also done a few baby minifig torsos, including two Baby Yoda torsos to go with @jester's new Baby Yoda head. These may need to be adjusted, since I had no map to work from and no way of testing them.

Spoiler

b6M8WVG.pngOU5Ss0X.png

U7FRnp2.pngLvaRnxK.png

0AwKsXb.png7GngKa4.png

GB9aqT9.pngVHp5xxs.png

kTbi1TG.pngCtIivMI.png