On 1/10/2022 at 6:08 AM, suenkachun said:

....However, the screenshot on the left shows that the Brick 1x4x3 is unable to be inserted into the gap. I found out later that this was due to the Bricks of the Elevator Cabin behind it, as the same design on the upper part of the Elevator Shaft without the Cabin allowed the Brick 1x4x3 to be inserted perfectly without any problems as this section is hollow inside.

640x328.png640x360.png

The screenshots above show that the Bright Red Brick 1x4x3 can also not be inserted into the side gap fully, only going as far as the first Brick on the right but not into the second Brick on the left when it should have fit inside perfectly...

I had a quick check at 49311, it works good for me. I surround it with 3001 2x4 Lego bricks and left a hole to fit 49311 in. Thats why I assume the door frame might be the culprit in your example above ?

1 hour ago, M2m said:

I had a quick check at 49311, it works good for me. I surround it with 3001 2x4 Lego bricks and left a hole to fit 49311 in. Thats why I assume the door frame might be the culprit in your example above ?

Unfortunately, the Door Frames are not involved in this example as I just checked again. Even with both Door Frames removed in my example, I still can’t insert the Brick 1x4x3 (Part 49311) into the desired position. In fact, a similar error appeared on my custom standard Elevator design which I forgot to include previously, and this should further prove that Brick 1x4x3 should be the culprit.

Brick%201x4x3%20Error%205.png

Shown above is the lower part of my standard Elevator design (with custom Decorations for the Elevator button and Elevator display). Above the Elevator Display is a gap I previously filled up using three stacked Brick 1x8. When trying to use a pair of side-by-side Brick 1x4x3 instead of three stacked Brick 1x8 to minimise the Brick count, neither of them could be inserted individually or even both together. The only way for the two Brick 1x4x3 to be inserted into the gap is to remove the top parts of the Elevator cabin until there are no more Bricks behind the Brick 1x4x3 (in this case the topmost Flat Tile and one Plate beneath had to be removed). However, this error only happens when other loose Bricks are placed in front of or behind the Brick 1x4x4, while regular Bricks (such as your example of Brick 2x4) will usually work fine.

Also check my previous post regarding the custom Cargo Lift where the Part 69729 Tile 2x6 was involved as well in a similar error. I’m guessing that it’s best to double-check both elements again. The issue regarding Part 3958 Plate 6x6 might be due to my own misplacing, but still worth checking too.

For the error regarding Part 69729 Tile 2x6, shown below is a better independent screenshot regarding how it won’t fit in certain cases.

Tile%202x6%20Error%20New.png

Shown in the screenshot is a particular section of pavements in my custom designed city, where the Bright Red Tile 2x6 can’t be inserted into the 2x6 gap even though it fits completely (the Dark Green Flat Tile is 1x8 while the Dark Azur, Bright Yellow and Bright Blue are all Tile 2x6). To complete the design, a possible solution is shown below where the Bright Red Tile 2x6 is inserted together with the previous Dark Azur Tile 2x6 as a group, although this won’t always work either.

Tile%202x6%20Error%20Solution.png

Edited by suenkachun

3 hours ago, suenkachun said:

For the error regarding Part 69729 Tile 2x6, shown below is a better independent screenshot regarding how it won’t fit in certain cases.

I think I fixed this when I was building the Titanic and ran into the same problem. I have to check that.

4 hours ago, M2m said:

I made some adjustments to the collisions of 49311

I also decreased the colission box a bit. It was too close to the edge.

2x6 Tile was already fixed. Newest version should already be available from the GitHub pre-release branch.

Is there link to download all new parts in a zip or rar file?

The last post I can find in this thread is from September 11, 2021.

I have a feeling that since then a lot of parts were added but in this thread here, I can only find a link to loose files.

Thanks to all who make this possible. Though I am a "hardcore" LDraw user, I ever so often need to turn to LDD for my digital models.

7 minutes ago, Jaco said:

Is there link to download all new parts in a zip or rar file?

The last post I can find in this thread is from September 11, 2021.

I have a feeling that since then a lot of parts were added but in this thread here, I can only find a link to loose files.

Thanks to all who make this possible. Though I am a "hardcore" LDraw user, I ever so often need to turn to LDD for my digital models.

That post has indeed a rar file with all parts until then. The parts that have been added since are still pre-release and therefor only available through Github. I expect that I will release the newest update with some old motors, and also 2022 parts in February.

1 hour ago, Stephan said:

That post has indeed a rar file with all parts until then. The parts that have been added since are still pre-release and therefor only available through Github. I expect that I will release the newest update with some old motors, and also 2022 parts in February.

OK, great. I will await patiently then. Thanks again.

Hey, is there any chance at getting the trans-black color available in a future updates? I've got a few grayscale builds in the works that could really benefit by having more than one transparent color to choose from. Chrome black would also be useful.

7 hours ago, BrokenEye said:

Hey, is there any chance at getting the trans-black color available in a future updates? I've got a few grayscale builds in the works that could really benefit by having more than one transparent color to choose from. Chrome black would also be useful.

Trans Black is already available as Trans Brown. Chrome Black is also already available, but not through the standard palette.

Trans Black is already available as Trans Brown. Chrome Black is also already available, but not through the standard palette.

How do I access the non-standard palette?

I'm not sure I understand how Trans Black and Trans Brown can be the same, but I'll accept it.

3 hours ago, BrokenEye said:

I'm not sure I understand how Trans Black and Trans Brown can be the same, but I'll accept it.

the "bricklink" trans-black color is named "trans-brown" inside LDD... that's it

5 hours ago, BrokenEye said:

I'll send you a file with all colors asap.

10 minutes ago, CorvusA said:

@Stephan Is this piece in the coming update? 27965

I will try see what I can do! I haven't spend much time with the flexibility of the bones yet, so I can't guarantee it will be for the next update. But I'd definitely like to add it!

2 hours ago, Stephan said:

I will try see what I can do! I haven't spend much time with the flexibility of the bones yet, so I can't guarantee it will be for the next update. But I'd definitely like to add it!

its OK for me having it as a normal piece (without the flexibility) so if you can add it to your Github I can manage to take it from there until you release it with the flexibility in the future. Thanks in advance

Edited by CorvusA
spell check

@Stephan Im searching the *.g file for the 79393 piece in your Github and I dont find it, there is only the *.xml file. Did you uploaded it?

On 9/10/2020 at 7:45 AM, Stephan said:

First things first. How to access the current parts of LDD? We need to know that before we can add new parts.

1. Download LDD LIF Extractor for 32- or 64-bit systems. The LIF file contains the LDD parts. It can be found here: LINK;

Not finding the EXE file. Has it been removed from GitHub? Any good instructions for using the python script which seems to be the only available files now?

1 hour ago, whataslacker said:

Not finding the EXE file. Has it been removed from GitHub? Any good instructions for using the python script which seems to be the only available files now?

You can use Brick Studio from polymaker to unzip the LIF file.

On 2/6/2022 at 10:34 AM, BrokenEye said:

Complete Color Chart.

You'll probably be missing 3 colors (the newest ones: Vibrant Yellow, Trans Blue Opal and Conductive Black).

Complete Color Chart.

You'll probably be missing 3 colors (the newest ones: Vibrant Yellow, Trans Blue Opal and Conductive Black).

Alright, these look awesome. Thanks.

Hey, what do the different shapes indicate?

Edited by BrokenEye

1 hour ago, BrokenEye said:

Hey, what do the different shapes indicate?

Not that much. The spheres are Bionicle colors, and the 1x1 bricks were current colors I believe. One day I will update it to reflect never-released colors. And a difference in legacy and current colors.