2 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Hey did someone change the dimensions of https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=15068#T=C

I noticed 2 of my models had removed the part as it now wasn't connecting in those spots.

Even though It fits fine in real life. 

The colission data has been updated. But that should not lead to the removal of the part... I will check the collision data when I get home, maybe one side is a tiny bit too wide.

6 hours ago, BrokenEye said:

I imagine it'd be kinda useful if that bug worked in real life.

Is that 1970s Buck Rogers?

Adam Strange

15 hours ago, Stephan said:

I will look into these bugs. These only appear when using them in specific ways. So these bugs are hard to catch sometimes. For the new Speed Champions wheel, do you mean a bar won't go through?

Yes that's exactly what I mean, a bar won't go through.

3 hours ago, PicnicBasketSam said:

Yes that's exactly what I mean, a bar won't go through.

Fixed in the next update. Also the 2x2 dish piece now fits.

11 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

I noticed 2 of my models had removed the part as it now wasn't connecting in those spots.

Should be fixed in the next minor update.

13 hours ago, suenkachun said:

I recently stumbled upon two random glitches in LDD regarding newly added Parts 30082 and 41740

Fixed.

Hello Everyone!

I've updated ninjago movie parts and added decorations for them
Unfortunately I didn't find the solution for black 25113 ( scar decal) 

All my attempts looked ugly

Also added 3 new parts

Enjoy!

dBHp6Sa.png

Edited by jester

Here's a few more decals for 44676 (Flag 2x2 Trapezoid) and a few for 522 (Minifigure Cape Cloth, Standard)

Spoiler

MmaaGnJ.jpgwdXLBGW.pngErQgoDe.png

bl7Fyq7.pngLlbAaxO.pngDdpRbfa.png

X8fXKcu.pngqvCyVks.pngguHJz91.png

OQDOOpQ.pngIHRFS7z.png

For this next one I've included the background color because it's white or very light gray on the other side. If you like, I can make another version where the background color covers the entire canvas to avoid clipping issues.

fHAosjf.jpg59dUffg.png

Here's a few decals for you. I've got 23715a (Minifigure Cape Plastic, Scalloped 5 Points), 30174 (Minifigure Armor Ninja Style), x117 (Minifigure, Head, Modified Martian with Clip), and part 600880, which I'm not sure if it's 99257 (Minifigure Skirt Cloth Length 8mm), or 16816 (Minifigure Skirt Cloth Length 10mm) but which has the advantage of already being decorable, so I know for a fact that it already fits as intended.

Spoiler

ZwBAu8y.png5kmkmD3.png The lines on this one extend beyond the edges of the cape, to avoid clipping issues

3J34a5h.pngTDtmgLI.png

yeG8bUd.pngaTBC1g0.png

ahyu3st.png2Hgjeky.png

2hkizj4.pngMktY58j.png

WfYZshE.pngboxu3oF.png

xxCqhO5.pngRTLdwWa.png

Nw6cVzE.pngbprm0gM.png

BkQ86A8.pngRT9fxU3.png

I've also made some corrections to a few decals from the last batch

Spoiler

1RV8nXz.png Once I thought of adding the fully filled-in background color to avoid clipping issues, it seems too common sense to wait for you to request it, so here's a version with that

IUFV3m5.pngm1vVlVp.png I noticed I'd forgotten one of the diamonds in this design, so I added it in

Edited by BrokenEye

Hi all,

Did I miss something or is part 27925 tile 2x2 corner round still missing in LDD?

Neither can I find it by name or alternative part number 78560.

Can this be added? Thanks!

Edited by Jaco

Nope. Not found by neither searching for a name, both part numbers, visually in de plates pallette.

What is its number or description in LDD?

This is a pretty basic part that has been around for some time. Is it custom or does it supposed to exist in the last official LDD release from LEGO?

Tnx

27925 is official LDD.  If you’re on Windows, check you have LDD 4.3.11 (Help | About, version 4.3.11 and brick version 2670) and not LDD 4.3.12 (also shows as 4.3.11 but with brick version 777).

OK, I have 4.3.10 brick version 2248.1 on my Mac and 4.3.11 version 777 on my Windows desktop PC. Have to check my Windows 10 laptop yet.

Do I need to update or downgrade? How to get that tile in?

Small request: can the bar of 32828 (1x1 plate round with bar / bar with plate) be made so that it fits inside pins, like other bars do?

2 minutes ago, Jaco said:

OK, I have 4.3.10 brick version 2248.1 on my Mac and 4.3.11 version 777 on my Windows desktop PC. Have to check my Windows 10 laptop yet.

Anyone with 4.3.11 version 777 on Windows has probably installed a broken version of LDD from their website. Search for how to install the correct LDD 4.3.11 in this forum and follow the instructions (do the same on Mac), then install the latest unofficial updates posted here regularly for more Bricks, Decorations and bug fixes not previously done by The LEGO Group (TLG).

1 minute ago, Jaco said:

On Mac: You should update.

On Windows: You should desinstall 4.3.12, be sure to clean the files in your user’s directory (especially, delete the db.lif file but maybe others), then download 4.3.11 and install it (here’s a link to an archive of LEGO’s download pages: https://web.archive.org/web/20190622153357/https://lc-www-live-s.legocdn.com/downloads/ldd2.0/installer/setupLDD-PC-4_3_11.exe ).

1 hour ago, SylvainLS said:

Small request: can the bar of 32828 (1x1 plate round with bar / bar with plate) be made so that it fits inside pins, like other bars do?

I will work on that!