Guys, I saw all your contributions! Amazing! Even though I will not always directly respond to attributions, I will use them :)

On 6/6/2021 at 12:21 PM, jester said:

check Drive for new parts and decorations

The coin, star and question mark prints were not in Drive.

12 hours ago, Stephan said:

The coin, star and question mark prints were not in Drive.

I'll upload them tonight

2 hours ago, Stephan said:

Here a little taste of what is to come in the next update:

2105xx.png

*excited gasp* I see the long legs!

Did the Iron Man decal fit alright? I can't really tell from the picture.

Edited by BrokenEye

9 hours ago, Stephan said:

Here a little taste of what is to come in the next update:

2105xx.png

Great work as usual, but I don’t see the 1x6 Door Arch and 1x4 Car Front though from the old printed Bricks Decorations I posted a while back. Also, can Decoration 303701 be applied onto Part 3297 Roof Tile 3X4/25° for the old Bright Yellow Car Front? Hoping to see these added as well, and I’ll post more Decorations once I find time to finish them. Thanks a lot!

49 minutes ago, suenkachun said:

I don’t see the 1x6 Door Arch and 1x4 Car Front though from the old printed Bricks Decorations I posted a while back

I still have to look into these :)

8 hours ago, BrokenEye said:

Did the Iron Man decal fit alright? I can't really tell from the picture.

It did not really fit the new UV map. use the image below for the new sizes (well, not the thumbnail, but the original 1024x1024 image by clicking on it :wink:).

29819.png

4 hours ago, Stephan said:

I still have to look into these :)

Thanks for the information. By the way, when it comes to Minifigure Arms I’m no expert at all, but I’m recently working on a project in LDD which requires the two Minifigures to both have short sleeve tops which need the shirt sleeve colour at the top half of each arm and Light Nought as the arm’s skin colour at the lower half of each arm. However, Minifigure Arms are still not currently multi-colourable and I even tried applying Decorations but was unsuccessful. I know that official LEGO Minifigures have done this before, but with the current abilities to edit LDD parts finally achieved, I was wondering whether making Minifigure Arms multi-colourable (not by left side and right side but by top half and lower half) can finally be possible. Hopefully, this can be achieved easily by simply adding the multi-colourable ability to the arms rather than having to massively modify the properties of each Arm.

14 minutes ago, Stephan said:

This should already be possible. But you need to use 16360.

Thanks a lot, I did a simple search on Brickset and noticed that in official LEGO Minifigures the old 76382 just has single-coloured Arms while all dual-coloured Arms only appear in 16360, problem solved!

1 hour ago, Jason C. Hand said:

Hello guys. I may have spotted in error within LDD regarding part #76798, Wall with Bow 5 x 8 x 3.33 with Cross Hole. Please see the photo below.

It means that you are missing the *.g1 and *.g2 files.

15 minutes ago, Stephan said:

It means that you are missing the *.g1 and *.g2 files.

Oh snap! Ok friend, thanks. Will try to fix error once I get back to PC.

Hey, I think I just found an interaction that needs to be fixed. CAPE, PONCHO and CAPE, PONCHO NO. 2, which are supposed to be worn together (one on the front, one on the back) in order to create a complete poncho, can't be worn together.

Hey @Stephan 

So, I just finished re-installing the *.g, *.g1 and *.g2 files for #76798. It works now. Just one more question: Is this particular brick decorable?

22 hours ago, Jason C. Hand said:

Is this particular brick decorable

Yes, it is. With chrome stickers on the inside and the NASA logo on the outside.

On 6/12/2021 at 12:35 AM, Stephan said:

use the image below for the new sizes (well, not the thumbnail, but the original 1024x1024 image by clicking on it :wink:).

29819.png

Awesome, thanks. I'll get started on the other decals I was going to do for that part soon.

5 hours ago, Stephan said:

Yes, it is. With chrome stickers on the inside and the NASA logo on the outside.

Right-o. Thank you!

@Stephan

Good evening again. I wasn't really all that forthcoming with my last message on #76798, please forgive me. The way I was able to get the piece in question to appear was to use the .g file from an earlier version of last month's update. The piece works fine. The decos just don't appear. If and when I integrate the 76798 .g file from the revision, it gives that result you saw in the photo, even with the .g1 and .g2 files installed in the proper folder. May I please have further assistance?