9 hours ago, Jason C. Hand said:

Hello all. There is an issue with piece # 35494 (Mini Wig No. 191) aka Luke Skywalker's Last Jedi wig. I've included a couple of images to illustrate. It has collision detection issues on the minifig's shoulders.

Thanks for testing. I fixed it and uploaded into my git-repo: LDD-New-Parts/35494.xml at main · sttng/LDD-New-Parts (github.com)

Meanwhile I added those parts as well:

BrickLink - Part 35035 : Lego Minifigure, Shield Pentagonal with Spikes [Minifigure, Shield] - BrickLink Reference Catalog

BrickLink - Part 35042 : Lego Minifigure, Helmet Wing [Minifigure, Headgear Accessory] - BrickLink Reference Catalog

BrickLink - Part 65468b : Lego Minifigure, Utensil Trolls Treble Clef [Minifigure, Utensil] - BrickLink Reference Catalog

Edited by M2m

I also added a part numbered 35051 - I suspect its a Nexo Knights plate. But I couldn't find it on Bricklink...

Big THANKS for all your works guys <3

In speaking of Nexo Knights , we only have the left arm of Axl s armor :

250x250p.png?1595198608.0534534

It would be nice to have the right arm and the torso too, I often use them to my Mocs . ( part 24104 and 23673 )

Edited by Sebiron

I'm too exited that I needed to share it now... I managed to implement a patterning system (circular and linear).

XRjhiqx.gif

The core functionality is working well I only need to add the user interfaces to configure and manage them.

Now if you are thinking "why don't you finish the existing features before working on new (unnecessary) features?" Well... I can't help it. :snicker:

Joking aside, I am almost done adding the part "credits" feature. Once that is done I will make a new release.

2 hours ago, polymaker said:

I'm too exited that I needed to share it now... I managed to implement a patterning system (circular and linear).

XRjhiqx.gif

The core functionality is working well I only need to add the user interfaces to configure and manage them.

Now if you are thinking "why don't you finish the existing features before working on new (unnecessary) features?" Well... I can't help it. :snicker:

Joking aside, I am almost done adding the part "credits" feature. Once that is done I will make a new release.

Love it !

2 hours ago, polymaker said:

XRjhiqx.gif

R-R-R-R-R-RAWKING!!!!!!!!

??

On 12/15/2020 at 1:07 PM, polymaker said:

XRjhiqx.gif

Yes this is perfect for doing collisions more efficiently, thank you! Mirroring would be nice too, as @Takanuinuva mentioned earlier. 

On 12/13/2020 at 3:29 AM, M2m said:

BrickLink - Part 35035 : Lego Minifigure, Shield Pentagonal with Spikes [Minifigure, Shield] - BrickLink Reference Catalog

I have checked that one in LDD just now and i cant place the standard pentagonal shield tile on it

3 hours ago, CorvusA said:

I have checked that one in LDD just now and i cant place the standard pentagonal shield tile on it

Let me check on that ! I thought I tested this :cry_sad: .... Thanks for the feedback.

8 hours ago, CorvusA said:

Fixed

11 hours ago, M2m said:

Let me check on that ! I thought I tested this :cry_sad: .... Thanks for the feedback.

No problem. 1000 thanks for your amazing work on this.

Can someone make a video on how to import *.dat files in Blender. Normal *.dat files work fine, but files that consist of subfiles, how should those be done?

I think i broke LDD. I wanted to add the new pieces but kinda screwed up and so i decided to uninstall LDD and reinstall it again. Now it looks like this. What happened and how can i fix this?

whoops.JPG

11 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

That's not a glitch. That's where some of the new pieces are.

Er, no.  The new pieces are correctly categorized and go in existing categories.

Those “unknown” categories are here because, either:

1. You’re missing / didn’t copy assembly files.  Assemblies are composed of subparts that are like “normal” parts, except they don’t have a “normal” category.  If the assembly file is missing, the parts are then useable as standalone parts but are not correctly categorised.
  2. You have installed LDD 4.3.12, which comes with a very outdated brick library (version 777) and doesn’t update to the latest (2670, you can check that in Help|About).  Brick version 777 doesn’t have the same categories as 2670, so the newer categories are not found and don’t have an icon.
  3. You did something wrong within your db folder.

I’d go with n°2.

6 hours ago, badchriss said:

I think i broke LDD. I wanted to add the new pieces but kinda screwed up and so i decided to uninstall LDD and reinstall it again. Now it looks like this. What happened and how can i fix this?

1. Uninstall Lego Digital Designer

2. Delete this folder also (otherwise a reinstall will not work):
    C:\Users\YOUR USER\AppData\Roaming\LEGO Company\LEGO Digital Designer

3. Get a fixed version of LDD (4.3.11 - not the one from the LEGO Website - there is a thread here on Eurobricks)

20 hours ago, SylvainLS said:

Er, no.  The new pieces are correctly categorized and go in existing categories.

Those “unknown” categories are here because, either:

1. You’re missing / didn’t copy assembly files.  Assemblies are composed of subparts that are like “normal” parts, except they don’t have a “normal” category.  If the assembly file is missing, the parts are then useable as standalone parts but are not correctly categorised.
  2. You have installed LDD 4.3.12, which comes with a very outdated brick library (version 777) and doesn’t update to the latest (2670, you can check that in Help|About).  Brick version 777 doesn’t have the same categories as 2670, so the newer categories are not found and don’t have an icon.
  3. You did something wrong within your db folder.

I’d go with n°2.

I did not know that. But the pieces I have in those still work fine for me. So I don't see much reason in fixing it.

4 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

I did not know that. But the pieces I have in those still work fine for me. So I don't see much reason in fixing it.

If you are on the 'infamous' botched 4.3.12 you are missing out on a lot of pieces which are part of the 4.3.11 standard.

6 hours ago, M2m said:

If you are on the 'infamous' botched 4.3.12 you are missing out on a lot of pieces which are part of the 4.3.11 standard.

I'm on 4.3.11

The parts I have in the ? boxes are friends pieces and a single technic piece. 

6 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

The parts I have in the ? boxes are friends pieces and a single technic piece

Then you're missing some assemblies. 

10 hours ago, Stephan said:

Then you're missing some assemblies. 

If it's just the friends assemblies. I'm not that concerned. I never use them anyways. Or the technic universal joint. 

On 12/16/2020 at 2:07 AM, polymaker said:

Are you also planning to implement Sphere Collisions ?

2 hours ago, M2m said:

Are you also planning to implement Sphere Collisions ?

Sphere collisions were available since the start of Brick Studio.

31IzRo6.png