44 minutes ago, Equilibrium said:

Download links:

Cool! They'll be included in the coming update (which is waiting for @Kuramapika1's update for Flex cables.

@Stephan: about my parts, release what you consider to be released. I did little progress with the flex cables, specialy the 33L; I need to rework it entirely (move the flex bones to show in Brick Studio).

3 hours ago, Kuramapika1 said:

@Stephan: about my parts, release what you consider to be released. I did little progress with the flex cables, specialy the 33L; I need to rework it entirely (move the flex bones to show in Brick Studio).

FYI, I prepared their conversion to LSynth and their difference with the other flexible parts is that I had to ignore 3 bones on each end.  I generally ignore only 1: the one that is replaced by the special end part.  That is, with other parts: b₁b₂b₃…b₃b₂b₁ becomes eb₂b₃…b₃b₂e, with your cables: b₁b₂b₃b₄…b₄b₃b₂b₁ becomes eb₄…b₄e.  Otherwise, the last bones are too close to each others and LSynth makes “edgehogs” with bits of cables every which way.

So, in short, I believe you should make your ends a bit longer and put fewer bones, especially at the ends :classic:

2 hours ago, SylvainLS said:

So, in short, I believe you should make your ends a bit longer and put fewer bones, especially at the ends :classic:

I'll try it. I just use the 2x+1 (deduced of the official outer cables in where x=long of cable), i.e.: O.C. 3L have seven flex points. So in my case the flex cable 33L have 67 flex points.

As they have ends (and Outer Cables don’t (?)), maybe you could look into how parts like the flexible axles work?

2 hours ago, M2m said:

I have the following parts to add

Nice! I added the pupmkin. I will add the others as well. I am now working on the large, new Technic concrete mixer drum.

56 minutes ago, Stephan said:

Nice! I added the pupmkin. I will add the others as well. I am now working on the large, new Technic concrete mixer drum.

I also work on some more parts. I just finished the corn guy (29575). I also found there is a keyring part :pir-oh3: and I found the brick separator part. 

Edited by M2m

6 hours ago, Stephan said:

Hi Stephan can you remove my pumpkin (20695) ? It seems this part is already within LDD as 20693. Sorry for missing this.

28 minutes ago, M2m said:

Hi Stephan can you remove my pumpkin (20695) ? It seems this part is already within LDD as 20693. Sorry for missing this.

Yeah  I noticed that. But 20795 seems to be the correct number though.

25 minutes ago, Stephan said:

Yeah  I noticed that. But 20795 seems to be the correct number though.

I think 20693 and 20695 are the same part essentially (one being an alias of the other). Maybe Lego slightly changed the color for one but I can't really see any difference between those 2 parts in the unity pack. 20693 is in the legacy parts section while 20695 is in the new parts section.

Edited by M2m

7 hours ago, M2m said:

found there is a keyring part

Did you manage to make the keychain flexible?

Also: is the 16x16 brick with Technic holes (from the Arts line) available?

Edited by Stephan

1 minute ago, Stephan said:

Did you manage to make the keychain flexible?

no not yet. In fact i added it more out of curiosity. I don't think its a useful part.

Edited by M2m

For the pumpkin: 20693 is the shell, 20694 is the stem, and 20695 is the whole part.

LDD numbers are often wrong this way, using a subpart number instead of the number for the whole part.

I think “legacy” doesn’t mean “old” as in “they were modified” but as in “they were available in the old LDD.”

20 hours ago, SylvainLS said:

For the pumpkin: 20693 is the shell, 20694 is the stem, and 20695 is the whole part.

LDD numbers are often wrong this way, using a subpart number instead of the number for the whole part.

I think “legacy” doesn’t mean “old” as in “they were modified” but as in “they were available in the old LDD.”

That explanation makes sense. Anyway from my perspective one working pumpkin is enough, and then I suggest to keep the original one.

Speaking of subparts. Anyone knows the subpart numbers for LEGO Friends Figures Arms and Hands ? I got their hips and torsos working but couldn't find those poor figs hands and arms... 

Another question. The unity pack contains a good LEGO minifig hand piece. I know there are alot of MOCs using the hand piece just by itself, but are there official builds as well which do that ?

Edited by M2m

36 minutes ago, M2m said:

Anyone knows the subpart numbers for LEGO Friends Figures Arms and Hands ?

According to LDraw: left = 92244, right = 92245.

34 minutes ago, SylvainLS said:

According to LDraw: left = 92244, right = 92245.

Thanks, thats the right parts :pir-huzzah1:. I didn't create assemblies for the torso + arms yet. Too lazy for that now. Still the arms connect nicely to the torso already.

friends.png

Edited by M2m

The outline generation also seems pretty spot on, on first glance (for most parts, not for the Minidoll hair piece).

Edited by Stephan

Awesome work! I was just wondering if there was a way to add custom bricks to LDD. With Stud.io going on now, we could add some of the new parts.
I've also been making some custom parts, so I'd be interested in the process to add parts into LDD. What tools and process do you follow?
(I apologise if it's already been explained, I looked through some pages but I couldn't find anything related)