Sign in to follow this  
Buddington

Hello from Bavaria

Hi, my name is Frank.

I have started collecting and building lego last year. Sure, in my childhood there was some lego, too. Actually I`ve been collecting toys from another very famous German brand :blush::wink: for over 15 years now. With this brand I especially like historic themes, customizing and building dios.

My favourite lego themes are so far the architecture sets and creator.

Although I`m not really a star war fan, I meanwhile also have quite some sets. I prefer some of the imperial sets. I think they look most cool.

But one of my favourites is Harry Potter. So I`m looking forward to June. :sweet:

Greets

Frank

1 hour ago, Buddington said:

Hi, my name is Frank.

I have started collecting and building lego last year. Sure, in my childhood there was some lego, too. Actually I`ve been collecting toys from another very famous German brand :blush::wink: for over 15 years now. With this brand I especially like historic themes, customizing and building dios.

Although I`m not really a star war fan, I meanwhile also have quite some sets. I prefer some of the imperial sets. I think they look most cool.

But one of my favourites is Harry Potter. So I`m looking forward to June. :sweet:

Greets

Frank

Welcome to Eurobricks, Frank!

I'm always pleased to see new members and I hope to see you contributing on a regular basis.

What was this other famous German toy brand? I really don't know.

Do you watch Youtuber Held der Steine? If so, what did you think about his recent controversy?

1 hour ago, Buddington said:

Hi, my name is Frank.

Greets

Frank

Hi Franky,

Welcome here at eurobricks.

Great that you are here too.:wink:

22 hours ago, leafan said:

Welcome to Eurobricks, Frank!

I'm always pleased to see new members and I hope to see you contributing on a regular basis.

What was this other famous German toy brand? I really don't know.

Do you watch Youtuber Held der Steine? If so, what did you think about his recent controversy?

Hi leafan, thanks for your welcome.

Well, the famous German toy brand is Playmobil :blush::sweet:

Yes, I watched some videos of him. I like them because he tells everything quite ironically. 

As far as I understood lego caused him some trouble because there was a brick in his logo:wacko:

I think lego better should show us pictures of the new Harry Potter sets than wasting time by writing such letters :laugh:

22 hours ago, Sir Godric said:

Hi Franky,

Welcome here at eurobricks.

Great that you are here too.:wink:

Hi Michael,

welcome too :wink:

4 hours ago, Buddington said:

Hi leafan, thanks for your welcome.

Well, the famous German toy brand is Playmobil :blush::sweet:

Yes, I watched some videos of him. I like them because he tells everything quite ironically. 

As far as I understood lego caused him some trouble because there was a brick in his logo:wacko:

I think lego better should show us pictures of the new Harry Potter sets than wasting time by writing such letters :laugh:

Haha yes I agree.

Nice to see there are other AFOLs from Munich, too :D Everyone i know until now is from far North.^^'