Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[N10 - Uquine - TCR] Upholding Peace and Unity

*Your entry has earned 6XP*

Mission Log from Comdt. Danus: The occupation of Uquine is going as planned. Most of the resistance has been pushed out of the cities. We have seized control over most former imperial assets in all major urban areas and established checkpoints at all spaceports.

For a week I have personally inspected the checkpoints with great success. We have apprehended more than twenty individuals suspected of crimes against the Commenor Remnant. Latest a Twi’lek smuggler trying to get a crate of datachips through checkpoint 4227. I have yet to uncover all the data on the chips, but the initial sweep suggests connections to CorSec. I wonder what they are doing so far from Corellia. This is not the first time we incarcerate a member of their affiliation.

Factions: Upholding Peace and Unity

640x640.jpgComdt. Danus: Miss. You are under arrest for trying to smuggle unregistered cargo of Uquine. You will be put befor a tribunal. They will decide your fate. Take her away.

640x640.jpgCdr. TK-571: Yes ma'am.
Sirs. I kindly ask you to remove yourselves from this sector. This is imperial business. Move along.

A little peek behind the scenes:

Spoiler

800x600.jpg

Move along. Move along...

800x600.jpg

Under arrest...

800x600.jpg

Ruin top view...

13 hours ago, Reaper said:

Very nice! Where'd you get the imperial banner?

Dear friend, it's a fun activity, why not join? :)