Little Brix

My LEGO Star Wars Collection

Hi LEGO fans!! I'm making this thread to keep all my LEGO Star Wars Speed Build posts together. I don't want to keep adding more and more threads and swamping the forum. If you like what I do, you can always check it out in this thread as I post my videos here. Also, you can check everything out on YouTube by searching for me - little brix. 

As I'm still new to YouTube and the LEGO community, I really appreciate every view, comment, like and subscription. At the point of posting I've had 99 subscribers since and over 1000 views since starting at the beginning of January!!! Thanks in advance to all who watch. 

Can anyone tell me how they made their Eurobricks profile photo and got the file size to be so small? I can't compress my logo enough!

NEW Video Out Now!! This is my build of Yoda’s Hut set 75208. A great set that is a really good update of this scene from Episode V but lacks the sunken x-wing. The Luke and R2 figs are really nice with dirt printing on R2 and two good expressions for Luke. The set has multiple play features that younger LEGO fans will really appreciate. Enjoy watching...

Here's the build of the LEGO Ski Speeder vs First Order Walker. Quick build, decent minifigs for both the Resistance and the First Order. Check out the new hair mould on the Resistance Pilot. Thanks for all that watch!!

Here’s the latest episode from a Minifig Series that I have made to show off my Star Wars Minifigs. Each week I pick 5 to show up close in a 2 min video. Enjoy and thanks!! 

Edited by Little Brix

Check out the big update to the Pick 5 Minifigs Series in Episode 8 that showcases my LEGO Star Wars Minifigure collection in the new set. 

So the channel has crossed 100 subscribers and is one sub away from 150 (It could be you :wink:). Check out my 100 sub special video on the channel where I show of my most recent LEGO haul. For now though, Episode 9 of my minifgure series is here. Take 2 mins to check out 5 more LEGO Star Wars Minifigures from my collection. Don't forget to like, comment and if you haven't done so already... smash the subscribe button.  Thanks in advance for taking the time to watch LEGO fans!!

If you want to see a build of the Elite Praetorian Guard Battle Pack from the 2019 wave of sets, watch the video below!! 

Edited by Little Brix
video didn't display properly

Thank you to Ben and Boba for your very kind comments. My videos are my way of showcasing my LEGO (and also they are my excuse for buying more sets - or so I tell my wife) I hope you enjoy the video below. Thanks again!!

This is a big one but a good one. Thank you to everyone who has helped my channel grow beyond 200 subs and to all the Eurobricks viewers who are always popping up in my analytics!!! I love making these videos and hope you enjoy this one!