46360773494_73a2f76ba5.jpg

Chort by Dmitriy and Anna, on Flickr

Chort is considered to be a demon of total evil, with a human body, goat legs and a beard, covered with black hair, he has horns and a long tail. These demons have tremendous magical powers. Their favorite activity is to seduce people and drive them crazy, forcing them to renounce righteous life. Chorts rule people when they decide to act dishonestly. Gambling, alcohol, drugs, cigarettes - these are the tools that evil use to destroy a person. Ultimately, the goal of the chort is to get the human soul. For this, a contract is made and signed in blood. According to the contract, the demon fulfills a certain desire of a person; in return, the person voluntarily surrenders his soul after a certain time has passed. In the performance of their part of the contract, the demons show remarkable ingenuity and talent. They are sensitive to human weaknesses and are able to grope an approach to any person, offering wealth and power to ones, health and longevity to the seconds, fame and recognition to the others. There is no way to terminate the contract with the chort. Usually they are arriving to the people in a state of altered consciousness when the human mind is most vulnerable. Therefore, to avoid encounters with demons will only help a healthy lifestyle and the rejection of alcohol and drugs.

I don't think Chort would like to be called cute! (Even though he is.) He's bad! He's scary!

Retro...

Cool critter!

You wouldn't happen to live in Denver, by any chance?   If so, are you a DenLugs member?

Edited by ABSAddict

14 hours ago, ABSAddict said:

Retro...

Cool critter!

You wouldn't happen to live in Denver, by any chance?   If so, are you a DenLugs member?

Ha! No...Ireland. the NFL was big in Ireland and the UK in the 80s and I somehow became a Broncos fan. I think all the uniforms and logos were better in the 80s..

Actor Builder, RetroABSAddict thanks for the comments!

On 2/20/2019 at 12:56 AM, Lego-fire said:

Neat use of the crossbow for the face!

I call them gunhead guys! Here is another one with blaster.

19570883619_497e8b04a1.jpg

Nightmare Designer by Dmitriy and Anna, on Flickr

I guess who has the tendency to pareidolia me or LEGO designers?

What a super little build... the crossbow use is inspired and really brings the figure to life!! 

Nice work!