Sign in to follow this  
Commander Wolf

Trying to Recover an Old Attachment

I figure this is probably more appropriate for a DM, but I don't know who to contact. I'm trying to download an old attachment from this post:

But everytime I try to save it, it comes up as an empty file. Would it be possible for an admin or mod to recover it for me or is it lost forever?

Thanks!

@Holodoc - Does this look like an issue with LDD itself? I'm wondering if you cannot download the file because LDD only runs offline now? I think...

On 2/18/2019 at 3:10 PM, Captain Nemo said:

@Holodoc - Does this look like an issue with LDD itself? I'm wondering if you cannot download the file because LDD only runs offline now? I think...

I don't think so. I just downloaded the file myself and it is exact 0 bytes. :hmpf:

But this is a known problem. @Commander Wolf If you had read the topic's last entries you would have known... :tongue::wink:
Some members already asked for a new upload.

On 2/20/2019 at 9:06 AM, Holodoc said:

I don't think so. I just downloaded the file myself and it is exact 0 bytes. :hmpf:

But this is a known problem. @Commander Wolf If you had read the topic's last entries you would have known... :tongue::wink:
Some members already asked for a new upload.

Yeah, I'm aware of the previous posts... someone contacted me trying to get the file, but I don't have the original anymore, so I was hoping to be able to get someone to recover it from that post. If that's not possible, oh well.