Having started a new job in January, I have found less time to pay visits to Eurobricks.

Then it took me some time to clean up my flickr account so I would not have more than 1000 pictures there.

Which means, now (mid of February) is the time to present you (very late) my new ship for 2019:

32758793618_fab9d14075_c.jpg

I fear she has not been named yet...

31691949707_55336742f9_c.jpg

Sails are yet to be done - on the other hand the absence of sails allows a better view of the ship :pir-grin:

This was created in a long building session together with the famous Legostone (thanks again!).

That is all for the moment, thanks for viewing, and, as the pirates say, ARRR!

:pir_laugh2:

Oh wow that is gorgeous. I never would have considered that blue but you have made it work so beautifully. The brick yellow works great for the masts too. Such a wonderful smaller ship, can't wait to see it with the sails!

Lovely mate. Very nice colour composition and shape.

If it were an official set, it would be mine; no question.

21 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Oh wow that is gorgeous. I never would have considered that blue but you have made it work so beautifully. The brick yellow works great for the masts too. Such a wonderful smaller ship, can't wait to see it with the sails!

Thanks. The key question was: would I have enough bricks of that blueish colour... :pir-grin:

19 hours ago, leafan said:

Lovely mate. Very nice colour composition and shape.

If it were an official set, it would be mine; no question.

Thanks!  TLG don't do pirates any more, do they? No ships.... no monkeys... it's a drag. :pir-look:

9 hours ago, DK_Titan said:

Well done. I like the color scheme.

Thanks. A lot of praise for the medium blue... :pir_laugh2:

7 hours ago, Captain Becker said:

Shes a real beauty Captain, take good care of Her!

Captain Becker

I will!  Thanks! :pir-wink:

5 hours ago, Fraunces said:

The colours are really FANTASTIC and the shape is very elegant as well. Really good work.

Thanks. Finally someone to comment on the excellent shape :pir-laugh:

800x530.jpg

Here you can see the crew more clearly.

3 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Here you can see the crew more clearly.

one if the most fun parts when building a MOC is constructing a new crew :pir-grin:

where did you get the red  rudder? the brown aramda helmet? Or the special gun the monkey has?

5 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Thanks!  TLG don't do pirates any more, do they? No ships.... no monkeys... it's a drag. :pir-look:

Nah not really. Seems they don't care much for those old classic themes much these days, and a second-hand Pirate ship costs an arm and a leg these days.

There are some good ships though, such as the Ninjago Movie set 70618 Destiny's Bounty:

lego_70618_web_pri_1488-e1504740079709.j

Captain, I really like this ship! Great shape, lovely color scheme, nice stern gallery, and good crew posing! I'm already working on how I can copy some of the features on my next ship. Well done! :thumbup:

Will we get to see her sail the Brick Seas?

21 hours ago, Fraunces said:

one if the most fun parts when building a MOC is constructing a new crew :pir-grin:

where did you get the red  rudder? the brown aramda helmet? Or the special gun the monkey has?

The red rudder has been in my lego parts for years .... dunno.  :pir-look:

The monkey's gun = that is from Brickarms.

http://www.brickarms.com/Flintlock-Musket.php 

20 hours ago, leafan said:

Nah not really. Seems they don't care much for those old classic themes much these days, and a second-hand Pirate ship costs an arm and a leg these days.

There are some good ships though, such as the Ninjago Movie set 70618 Destiny's Bounty:

lego_70618_web_pri_1488-e1504740079709.j

Oh right, I should not disregard this fine ship (I still need to build it).

Ninjago has come and gives us some Eastern/Pirate/Steampunk... etc stuff. And the series has a high quality standard.

15 hours ago, iammac said:

So.... are you looking for any names?

Because I think the Claudia suits her well.

MAC

Argh :kahuka:

Thanks for trying...     What about "A Medium Blue Ship With No Name"?

:pir_laugh2:

(I've been to the high seas on a ship with no name....)

2 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Captain, I really like this ship! Great shape, lovely color scheme, nice stern gallery, and good crew posing! I'm already working on how I can copy some of the features on my next ship. Well done! :thumbup:

Will we get to see her sail the Brick Seas?

Thanks. I hope to come back to Eurobricks with some storyline soon. :pir-sweet:

23 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

The red rudder has been in my lego parts for years .... dunno.  :pir-look:

IIRC, it has a Duplo background.
At least, I remember seeing a red rudder on a Duplo boat from back in the eighties.

The ship, she's a real beauty. And I'm insanely jealous at your white hull parts. ;)

Edited by GeoBrick

On 2/14/2019 at 11:32 PM, Fraunces said:

The brown armada helmet:  That came with some star wars sets. And suddenly they were available in some quantities.

14 hours ago, GeoBrick said:

IIRC, it has a Duplo background.
At least, I remember seeing a red rudder on a Duplo boat from back in the eighties.

The ship, she's a real beauty. And I'm insanely jealous at your white hull parts. ;)

The red ship's wheel:  seems to be some fabuland stuff

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=3633-1#T=S&O={"iconly":0} 

Lovely vessel and lovely color scheme. :wub: All those different blues are beautiful on the white hull (hey, blue is my favorite color). The standard rigging parts work nicely with this design and the stern is very pretty. Oh, and naturally there's a monkey climbing the shrouds with a pistol. :pir-laugh: Keep it up.

I didn't had time to comment on your ship until now ! Sorry  :sceptic:

That's an excellent shape for a ship this size and the colour choice is top notch ! I like this light blue ! Great idea to use it for the cabin !

The captain cabin seem very well and I would like to have seen an interior, but well, not sure you've got one in this ship.

I like the way you made the masts too. The bowsprit is really nice in this position ! Great job !

An excellent ship ! Great job ! :thumbup:

On 2/27/2019 at 3:16 AM, Captain Dee said:

Lovely vessel and lovely color scheme. :wub: All those different blues are beautiful on the white hull (hey, blue is my favorite color). The standard rigging parts work nicely with this design and the stern is very pretty. Oh, and naturally there's a monkey climbing the shrouds with a pistol. :pir-laugh: Keep it up.

Thanks a lot.

I bought some more hull pieces, so let's see what the upcoming months will bring.

:sweet:

5 hours ago, Faladrin said:

I didn't had time to comment on your ship until now ! Sorry  :sceptic:

That's an excellent shape for a ship this size and the colour choice is top notch ! I like this light blue ! Great idea to use it for the cabin !

The captain cabin seem very well and I would like to have seen an interior, but well, not sure you've got one in this ship.

I like the way you made the masts too. The bowsprit is really nice in this position ! Great job !

An excellent ship ! Great job ! :thumbup:

Thanks for your kind comments.

The key question was whether I'd have enough medium blue bricks.

:pir-grin:

No real interior...

Was a lot of fun to join you building this! Still amazed this was put together in a single day :pir-laugh:

19 hours ago, Legostone said:

Was a lot of fun to join you building this! Still amazed this was put together in a single day :pir-laugh:

Yepp. Me too.:laugh:

Is that the white prefab swapped with black? 

The ship looks great indeed

I may have to break out the box of prefabs! 

On 3/8/2019 at 2:00 AM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Is that the white prefab swapped with black? 

The ship looks great indeed

I may have to break out the box of prefabs! 

Yes, it is the hull piece that initially comes in white/blue combination.

:pir-grin: