Sign in to follow this  
LittleJohn

[MOC] A Healthy Start

The first in hopefully a series of builds to come from me, centering around the subject of food. Here we have an essential part of anyone’s day: breakfast!

Each of the elements of this build had their own unique challenges, but the avocado slices were definitely the trickiest to get right – aside from the photography that is! I’ll be posting a build log in the coming weeks that will go into lots more detail regarding the model’s photography setup and process.

47082698211_6e1b7a17d9_z.jpg

So what do you think – would this be a breakfast that you would eat? Or do have another dish that is a breakfast favorite of yours? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments!

Beautifully built and photographed! I like the imperfection details in the egg-whites; the bubbles let you know it's almost done. :moar: Fantastic MOC and now I'm super hungry.

On 2/13/2019 at 1:00 PM, koalayummies said:

Beautifully built and photographed! I like the imperfection details in the egg-whites; the bubbles let you know it's almost done. :moar: Fantastic MOC and now I'm super hungry.

Thank you very much! The eggs were a lot of fun to make, glad you like how they turned out :classic:

Love this!!!

the set-up for the photo is spot-on

- in the morning i start with ( greek yoghurt with linseed - appel - vitamins )

can't wait what you make next

Greetings!

On 2/18/2019 at 12:14 AM, carebear said:

Love this!!!

the set-up for the photo is spot-on

- in the morning i start with ( greek yoghurt with linseed - appel - vitamins )

can't wait what you make next

Greetings!

Thanks, I had a ton of fun setting up the photo - glad you like how it turned out! :sweet: Yogurt is always a great breakfast choice :thumbup:

My next build for this series is up now: link