Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 70824 Introducing Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi

Hello everyone,

Here is my video review on 70824 Introducing Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi.

In my opinion the brick built banana is the highlight. It is well designed and surprisingly not easy to slip =P

Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi also comes with 2 builds. It's interesting and mostly relied on CLASSICS style build.

As a bonus you get a few extra characters like General Mayhem, Lucy and Susan.

Overall I totally recommend this set if you like the Banana (Banarnar) and this is a cheap way to get General Mayhem as well.

If any improvement needed, I think it would be nice if they include a hooded Lucy and an extra build for Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi but then it will be hard to keep the price down I guess.

Is there any other set with Susan?

I got this one for Susan. The Banana was a nice extra  (Particularly because bananas have become a big thing on the Minecraft youtube series I'm watching. So he's going to get some double duty after I put him together)

14 hours ago, Sarah said:

Is there any other set with Susan?

As far as I know, this is the only set that comes with Susan at the moment.

It’s weird they gave us the plain Wyldstyle. I’m fairly certain she had the scarf on & the pants that she has in the Systar Starship set. 

I love the set though. It has an otherwise great assortment of characters. 

Edited by Vindicare

5 hours ago, Vindicare said:

It’s weird they gave us the plain Wyldstyle. I’m fairly certain she had the scarf on & the pants that she has in the Systar Starship set. 

I think LEGO is trying to vary up the sets a bit at least, using different outfits and faces spread across the sets is better then  just straight up duplicates. 

Also could be an incentive to trigger buyers to get X variant of character.

And Susan is a great minidoll imo.

Edited by TeriXeri

12 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

I think LEGO is trying to vary up the sets a bit at least, using different outfits and faces spread across the sets is better then  just straight up duplicates. 

Also could be an incentive to trigger buyers to get X variant of character.

And Susan is a great minidoll imo.

Wyldstyle’s face is exclusive here which I’m fine with. But they used her body from the first one, which is weird because she never looked like that. The pants were always the one from the Systar Starship & the scarf was always there. Everything else about the set is fantastic. I was even surprised to see the Queen has two builds. 

6 hours ago, Vindicare said:

I was even surprised to see the Queen has two builds. 

Yes, and I think it's very good the variations included for the Queen since the alternate build is the form mostly appeared in the movie.

13 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

Yes, and I think it's very good the variations included for the Queen since the alternate build is the form mostly appeared in the movie.

Yeah, I was considering(still kinda am) getting the “box o’ bricks”Queen set. But once I got thus & saw the secondary build, I don’t I will.