Sign in to follow this  
jansued

L7 - Korvaii - CorSec

Korvaii is at one of the oldest intergalactic merchant routes know to men. Corallian Seddlers, Smuggler and Freelancer were part of its history. Old Mantell in the direct neighborhood garantueed some neutrality and protection against imperial ambitions. From time to time Correllian Forces controlled the planet and implemeted a very liberal political system: As long as you don't kill somebody you are free to do what ever you want.

"The Screaming Tie" is a very popular bar for pilots, smugglers and everybody who want to be hired for "special jobs". Run by an VaugsWagN a retired Imperial Veteran Officer and his crew of good looking - but also battle hardened - girls. But after the Battle of Endor the Remains of the Imperial Forces were looking for places to hide - and control. So VaugsWagN arranged a meeting with J-9 to talk about Correllian Forces protecting his business.

The Screaming Tie:

46148593045_46335f79dc_c.jpgP2110361 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

46338392894_7f5b92718b_c.jpgP2110362 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

46338396484_f6660fc634_c.jpgP2110351 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

46338396144_37eb2fb49f_c.jpgP2110353 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

Minutes after they formulated a plan and agreed to cooperate..

46338395384_9ce19d35fe_c.jpgP2110355 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

... three Imperial Officers appeared, broke the party and ordered everybody to stand down.

46148607195_d4c3a54eee_c.jpgP2110375 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

"Sir, in the Name of the Emp... ah the Imperial Forces of the Old Mantell Protectorate we order you to hand over this location. It is suspected to be the origin of rebellion and uprising and unlawful activities!"

"Yes Gentlemen, this IS a place for rebellion, uprising and freedom. I'm very honored that the Imperial Fleet is concerned about our security, but I can assure you that just in this moment we have taken measures to prevent further civil unrest" VaugWagN repleid.

47062336401_a73a3c40b2_c.jpgP2110369 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

"These measures include an agreement with CorSec, which will provide safety and security in these premises..." added J-9, stepping into the front.

40097399813_1676521668_c.jpgP2110387 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

"... which we just about to [Klick, klick, elctronic sounds] going to demonstrate!" At this moment, all the bartenders and security forces drew their weapons

46148601765_f717706378_c.jpgP2110384 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

46148604755_b541be0e6e_c.jpgP2110379 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

33187100858_cf2c76af34_c.jpgP2110389 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

.. and the Imperials left without further discussions.

"Well, looks like we have a new CorSec outpost, Ladies!

nice scene and good story, very fun! I once imaged to build a bar, but never thought so well-spaced of the branches and leaves could be.

Great build and great color scheme! It's something different but indeed very SW.

That water wall is fantastic! The number of different aliens is quite good as well to give a believable bar atmosphere.

Awesome build buddy!!!

Reminds me of a scene from a movie where three idiots walk into a cop bar and try to rob it!

Great usage of earth tones and off colors as well.

Great build. So many cool details. One small thing - it takes me a little bit out of the story that you use original minifigures like Aayla Secura, Oola and Widowmaker from Overwatch, instead of creating new characters... I always felt strange background characters was what made cantina scenes from SW so interesting... :)

1 hour ago, Darth Bjorn said:

it takes me a little bit out of the story that you use original minifigures like Aayla Secura, Oola and Widowmaker from Overwatch, instead of creating new characters

I think I'd allow the Aayla Secura fig; there aren't that many Twilek minifigs out there. But the guy who pulls a lightsabre at a bar fight is a bit of a weird addition...

Edited by Ross Fisher

I have never played Overwatch, so the minifigs look strange enough for, On my side, I don't like minifigs which are obviously mixed and don't fit togather. So glad that you didn't detect the Space Police figures. (Space police, what a theme...)