Mitch Henry

[MOC] Deep Sea Hardsuit

Finally a use for that weird half-sphere piece that you used for the torso. 

This is nice. Very simple and clean, but has a lot of personality and charm!

On 2/11/2019 at 10:53 AM, Steven the toa of flight said:

Fantastic work and great combination of ccbs and system. And also I bet you took inspiration from the latest creator set

Thanks! I've actually had this built since last year, but the new creator set looks wonderful

On 2/13/2019 at 3:21 PM, koalayummies said:

Wow that is excellent. I can't even identify some of these parts but the choices and usage combines for a fantastic result. Great build.

truth be told I don't think I could identify half these parts either, but I they somehow ended up in my collection all the same. Glad you like it!

On 2/18/2019 at 3:01 PM, Kalhiki said:

Finally a use for that weird half-sphere piece that you used for the torso. 

This is nice. Very simple and clean, but has a lot of personality and charm!

Thank you! Personality and charm is always the goal. Happy to hear about the part use, but if I'm being honest I think Disty's Jaw-Tong Slammer used it better.

On 2/20/2019 at 8:24 PM, Mitch Henry said:

Thanks! I've actually had this built since last year, but the new creator set looks wonderful

truth be told I don't think I could identify half these parts either, but I they somehow ended up in my collection all the same. Glad you like it!

Thank you! Personality and charm is always the goal. Happy to hear about the part use, but if I'm being honest I think Disty's Jaw-Tong Slammer used it better.

I would agree that the slammer did the technic dome slightly better

Edited by Steven the toa of flight
Spelling mistake

On 2/20/2019 at 7:24 PM, Mitch Henry said:

I don't know, that seems a bit too obvious. I wouldn't have thought to use it the way you did.

9 hours ago, Kalhiki said:

I don't know, that seems a bit too obvious. I wouldn't have thought to use it the way you did.

Perhaps I just find the moc itself more impressive, but I don't mind that it might be more obvious. He's used it to get the shape he needed. Nothing wrong with obvious if it looks good.