Derek

Problems buying new Indy sets....

Sounds like some of you Brits got the new sets before us anyway :tongue: .

I'll check my local Target again today. Hopefully I will get lucky.

Went to my local Intertoys today (is it a Dutch chain?), and SHOCK-oh-SHOCK! Three of the four new Indy sets were ready to be purchased! Thing is... The only one they did not sell was Jungle Duel and THAT is the only one of the new four I want to buy. Argh!

As for availability: I'm not sure, but I don't expect any trouble in buying a new set at Intertoys. So yay, we can get them in the Netherlands too now!

Prices however are brutal. Maybe I should've checked this site better, but come on...

€ 28 for River Chase = about fair

€ 50 for Jungle Cutter = pretty damn steep

€ 90 for Akator Temple = commercial suicide... NINETY euro's? Seriously?! The biggest wave 1 set was 75... 90 is just nuts!

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

I found the new Indy 4 yesterday at TRU in the suburbs of Paris. They ahd the 3 sets except the big Temple.

The hunt is so On now :thumbup:

EDIT: here are prices

* 7624: 11.99€

* 7625: 24.99€

* 7626: 44.99€

:yoda:

£17 for river chase....

*sigh*, I guess my evil soviet army will have to wait a while!

Still no luck at Target :cry_sad: .

Gah! I can't wait! I would hope they would be out this Thursday which is May 1st.

It's funny how most people in Europe were complaining that the U.S. was getting the sets before them and now we're the ones who are having to wait :tongue: .

I belive to get more Money, they order Early so no people complaining "When will they be in stock".

But this may put Buyers off...Certainly would put me off, I usually go Woolworths or Gamelys in Sutton for my Lego, sometimes Toysrus in Basinstoke, same as Doctor Sinister :classic:

£17 for river chase....

*sigh*, I guess my evil soviet army will have to wait a while!

Well once again we're getting screwed on prices, come on lego these are too high :hmpf_bad:

Well once again we're getting screwed on prices, come on lego these are too high :hmpf_bad:

Hum actually I don't think its that bad at all !! Its pretty decent in fact.

Let me take 1 non licence example. 7625 is the samre price as the City truck and forklift (7733) set.

Indy has 4 figs, 1 vehicle, 1 zodiac and many accessories whereas the other has only 2 figs and a bigger vehicle sure.

But Indy is a licence and has lot of dark green which I imagine would inflate the price.

Really not bad at all :wink:

:yoda:

hmm, i have to go check the prices on these, but im pretty sure of this:

Jungle Duel: (in USD) $9.99

River Chase: $19.99

but im confused about the other two. someone said about $30 for the cutter (crossing my fingers here), but xwingyoda said about $45, and Mr Speilbrick said $50! i know it depends on location, but i hope the latter two members are wrong. i was expecting $40 for the cutter, but 30 sounds awesome!

i checked it, but Legos online shop doesnt have it yet... $30, ON!!

but im confused about the other two. someone said about $30 for the cutter (crossing my fingers here), but xwingyoda said about $45, and Mr Speilbrick said $50! i know it depends on location, but i hope the latter two members are wrong. i was expecting $40 for the cutter, but 30 sounds awesome!

Prices from the Toy fair pics were (in US$)

7626 - Jungle Cutter - $39.99

7627 - Temple of the Crystal Skull - $79.99

I think xwingyoda was speaking in Euros.

For Australians, the prices I've seen online are - 7624 - $19.99; 7625 - $39.99; 7626 - $79.99; 7627 - $149.99 - a bit of a hike over the wave I prices and even more expensive than star wars! (eg the AT-AP was $US39.99 and retails here at $69.99 and the Sail Barge was $US79.99 and retailed here at $139.99).

EDIT:

Just popped into my local shopping centre and picked up all 4 sets from Target:

7624 - Jungle Duel - $19.99

7625 - River Chase - $39.99

7626 - Jungle Cutter - $79.99

7627 - Temple of the Crystal Skull - $149.99

Edited by svelte_corps

Prices from the Toy fair pics were (in US$)

7626 - Jungle Cutter - $39.99

7627 - Temple of the Crystal Skull - $79.99

I think xwingyoda was speaking in Euros.

For Australians, the prices I've seen online are - 7624 - $19.99; 7625 - $39.99; 7626 - $79.99; 7627 - $149.99 - a bit of a hike over the wave I prices and even more expensive than star wars! (eg the AT-AP was $US39.99 and retails here at $69.99 and the Sail Barge was $US79.99 and retailed here at $139.99).

EDIT:

Just popped into my local shopping centre and picked up all 4 sets from Target:

7624 - Jungle Duel - $19.99

7625 - River Chase - $39.99

7626 - Jungle Cutter - $79.99

7627 - Temple of the Crystal Skull - $149.99

First I thought you ment in U.S. dollars. :tongue: That would have been a nasty surprise!

I might have to check my Target again today.

Pretty soon they will start to think that I am planning a heist or something since I am there so often! :laugh:

First I thought you ment in U.S. dollars. :tongue: That would have been a nasty surprise!

I might have to check my Target again today.

Pretty soon they will start to think that I am planning a heist or something since I am there so often! :laugh:

LOL! I'm in the local TRU a couple times per week on average and know a couple of the ladies by name...unfortunately, we're not chummy enough for them to set aside/ sell the new Indy stuff yet! :sceptic:

Mkay, so now that the new sets are on LEGO Shop @ Home for the Netherlands... Why isn't Jungle Duel there?!?! At my local toystore they were only selling the three biggest sets and it seems S@H Netherlands does the same! Please, let Jungle Duel be added soon... It's the only Indy 4 set I was planning on buying. Don't make me shell out on the huge Temple thing just to get Mutt and Irina :cry_sad:

Yes! Success at Target in the U.S.! :sweet:

At first I thought they didn't have them because they were not in the regular LEGO aisle. It was funny because I asked the person working there if they had them in stock at all and he said they didn't, so I was walking around all depressed but then I turned around and there they were! :laugh: Right in between the LEGO aisle and another one. I felt like such a doofus! :blush:

I picked up River Chase and Jungle Duel. Hopefully I will get the other two in a week or so. Check out your local Target if you have one in your area. :thumbup:

River Chase is an awesome little set. I think I like it the best of the four sets. Glad you were able to find them at Target.

I agree, River chase has a lot of great components. An affordable way to get a Indy 4 Marion and the boat/jeep is really cool.

I once again went to Wlmart yesterday, no luck. No smiley can express my anger. On top of that, they had a little sign next to the Motorcycle chase and Lost tomb sets saying "Can't put out yet". :hmpf_bad: Just goes to show how ignorant they can be there. Oh and also while I was in the Lego aisle, there was this woman on the phone with her husband saying "No they dont have any ones that yoiu mentioned", assuming she was looking for the new Indy sets as well. Then a few minutes later I passed her and she was talking to someone else, frustrated, saying "I looked, but some of the ones they had were just stupid." I left Walmart in a Bad mood.

Strike II

Dp8

Edited by darthperson8

Indy sets are out at the TRU here in Phoenix. I picked up another River Chase because all Indy legos are on sale 20% off. They had the Jungle Cutter for like 31 bucks. And the Temple for 59 I think.

I found all the sets at my Birchalls today, yippee! I bought the three smaller ones, they are all fantastic, my favourite is the Jungle cutter, to me it has the most useful elements and best design.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Looks like they will not sell 7624 in the Netherlands. I checked every store and Shop@home. :hmpf_bad:

Maybe they are afraid that 7627 will not sell when Everybody all get Mutt and Irinia in the Small set.

Yeah, Jungle Duel is VERY hard to come by in the Netherlands. However, I placed my order of it at www.2ttoys.nl

In response, they sent me an e-mail, saying they're expecting to get the set in 2 weeks. After that time, they should be able to send it to me. € 13,- plus € 7,50 in shipping costs.

Mkay, so now that the new sets are on LEGO Shop @ Home for the Netherlands... Why isn't Jungle Duel there?!?! At my local toystore they were only selling the three biggest sets and it seems S@H Netherlands does the same! Please, let Jungle Duel be added soon... It's the only Indy 4 set I was planning on buying. Don't make me shell out on the huge Temple thing just to get Mutt and Irina :cry_sad:

Did you notice that the two biggest sets of the first wave (temple and smaller temple) are not available either in The Netherlands? I did, in Amsterdam they are nowhere to be found... not at the (Dutch chain) Intertoys and not at the local TRU :sceptic: