Sign in to follow this  
ABSAddict

Post editing/deletion

On 2/7/2019 at 12:40 PM, ABSAddict said:

I placed a MOC post on a thread where it was pointed out that it didn't belong.  How do I delete it?

Thanks

You can also edit your post and erase everything, then type in the reason for editing. 

Hello,

I recently created a thread called Lego Town Set 560, but after I created it I realized that I had posted it in the wrong place. Is there a way to delete this thread, or move it? I appreciate if you could help me.

Thank You, William

1 hour ago, Collector245 said:

Hello,

I recently created a thread called Lego Town Set 560, but after I created it I realized that I had posted it in the wrong place. Is there a way to delete this thread, or move it? I appreciate if you could help me.

Thank You, William

I can go and move it for you. Staff and some regulators have that permissions on the forum to move things. I would think it goes in the town forum (from the thread name!) so I'll move it over.

@Brickadeer

I have edited the post, mainly as I wasn't sure what to do at first!

How I managed it was by adding a few blank lines between the spoiler and your paragraph, I put the "spare" in as a marker. As I am using my laptop, with a cursor you can activate a little Move icon for the spoiler box, I clicked and dragged it below the "spare" and I have left the "spare" in place so you can overtype it easily. 

I might play around later on a phone or another touchscreen to see how to make it work in there. (in some of my workspace I have, no worries about your post!)

So, now we both know what works on a computer anyway!