StarBricks

SB00301 B-PROJECT (MOC Resistance Bomber UCS)

And here I am waiting on Poland and Denmark to deliver pieces from LEGO direct. :) Congrats!!!! Pictures??

36 minutes ago, Kryptonic said:

Just finished mine today! Amazing build. Goes together really well as you can imagine! Another stunning addition - thank you @StarBricks - bring on the TR!

Still working on sending out instructions? I'm going to be working on building the AT-AT while I'm ordering pieces for this. Can't wait! Good times!!

14 hours ago, Kryptonic said:

Just finished mine today! Amazing build. Goes together really well as you can imagine! Another stunning addition - thank you @StarBricks - bring on the TR!

Hi Kryptonic, I am happy to hear this. The positive feedback from those who built the MOC makes me very proud and repays me for the time spent trying to take care of every little detail both in the construction and in the engineering of the instructions. Thanks!

Another amazing build.  Every single StarBricks build has been incredible.  Awesome instructions, attention to detail, GIGANTIC, but very stable models.  MOC perfection.  No picture does it justice, but I had to laugh a little because I had trouble trying to fit the entire build into a single picture.  I can't wait for SB00501, SB00601 . . . .

BProject(thumbnail).jpg

Finished my build, what a process! Thank you for making this available to us, and I hope to see more cool ships in the future! Decided to get the lighting kit in the end as well to have the complete experience. It was the first MOC of someone else that I've built and I definitely want to build more!

Had just one problem, that none of the 3 4x4 blue rubberbands would stretch wide enough to go around the wider part of the fuselage (actually broke one trying to get it there, barely even managed to get the one on to the slimmer part).

Here's a photo of my 2 bombers! 

51734486830_897508c9f3_c.jpgSB00301 B-project by Norman Järve, on Flickr

5 minutes ago, Vynce said:

Finished my build, what a process! Thank you for making this available to us, and I hope to see more cool ships in the future! Decided to get the lighting kit in the end as well to have the complete experience. It was the first MOC of someone else that I've built and I definitely want to build more!

Had just one problem, that none of the 3 4x4 blue rubberbands would stretch wide enough to go around the wider part of the fuselage (actually broke one trying to get it there, barely even managed to get the one on to the slimmer part).

Here's a photo of my 2 bombers! 

51734486830_897508c9f3_c.jpgSB00301 B-project by Norman Järve, on Flickr

Ideally you need to use new bands and I found warming them up helped a lot!

On 12/2/2021 at 6:29 AM, jamie75 said:

Still working on sending out instructions? I'm going to be working on building the AT-AT while I'm ordering pieces for this. Can't wait! Good times!!

Got one Mail on the 11th do you guys how long it takes for him?

2 minutes ago, Kage Goomba said:

*laughed*

Touche sir...touche.

yes, big Bowie fan -but there are really three rubberbands used. I did not build the ship yet but I am already wondering if they are big enough

Edited by Mr Ogel

Just now, Mr Ogel said:

yes, big Bowie fan -but there are really three rubberbands used. I did not build the ship yet but I am already wondering if they are big enough

They better be for $2.50 each!

4 minutes ago, muhkuh said:

after last confirmation Mirko sent it out one day later and the parcel  took about 4 days from Italy to Germany 

9 minutes ago, muhkuh said:

I know that he is very busy at the moment with year end stuff at his regular job, so things are running slowly on his end.  He will get back to all of us who haven't heard anything in a while.  We just need to be patient and it will come.  

14 minutes ago, Mr Ogel said:

But seriously - rubberbands in a model?

Just now, Kage Goomba said:

But seriously - rubberbands in a model?

yes, three are used - one similarly like in 10019 Rebel blockade runner - You can see one on the title picture of the website easily. The other two are used for the opening of the bomb silo.

or here 

1 minute ago, Mr Ogel said:

yes, three are used - one similarly like in 10019 Rebel blockade runner - You can see one on the title picture of the website easily. The other two are used for the opening of the bomb silo.

or here 

Well color me surprised.

It's just subtle enough that I had on idea it was there until you pointed it out.

Are there still instructions? I got an email saying not to reply and that he’s reply in a bit but it’s been weeks

10 hours ago, Naixin said:

Are there still instructions? I got an email saying not to reply and that he’s reply in a bit but it’s been weeks 

Hi Naixin, I have decided to suspend shipments until after Christmas. This is due to the fact that in the office we have a delivery of a large project to be done by 21 December and until that date I cannot dedicate myself to the B-Project. I also want to avoid shipping during the Christmas period because couriers are always very busy and I want to avoid problems with shipments. As soon as I can I will send an update email to those who have confirmed the instructions. Those who confirmed them don't worry because I have already put them aside. I apologize for the delay.

On 12/8/2021 at 12:51 PM, Kage Goomba said:

Rubberbands???

I have no problem myself with rubber bands. Obviously, they detract in tiny ways from the look of the model but it's not really that big of a deal.

12 minutes ago, MAVERICK26 said:

I have no problem myself with rubber bands. Obviously, they detract in tiny ways from the look of the model but it's not really that big of a deal.

Was more of a "never heard of this" statement lol

On 12/8/2021 at 2:13 PM, muhkuh said:

Sorry for the late reply, but, Mirko responded to another user. 

On 12/9/2021 at 3:56 AM, StarBricks said:

Hi Naixin, I have decided to suspend shipments until after Christmas. This is due to the fact that in the office we have a delivery of a large project to be done by 21 December and until that date I cannot dedicate myself to the B-Project. I also want to avoid shipping during the Christmas period because couriers are always very busy and I want to avoid problems with shipments. As soon as I can I will send an update email to those who have confirmed the instructions. Those who confirmed them don't worry because I have already put them aside. I apologize for the delay.

Hope that helps, Jamie

Anyone got their replacement LED from Brickstuff yet? I got the e-mail from them back in Nov saying that the replacement would be mailed out the next week. That was 3 weeks ago.