StarBricks

SB00301 B-PROJECT (MOC Resistance Bomber UCS)

24 minutes ago, Sine qua non said:

Anyone got their replacement LED from Brickstuff yet? I got the e-mail from them back in Nov saying that the replacement would be mailed out the next week. That was 3 weeks ago. 

Got mine last week. Also, I have 3 or 4 packages that are several days late. The season of lost / late packages is in full swing!

1 minute ago, baublitz said:

Got mine last week. Also, I have 3 or 4 packages that are several days late. The season of lost / late packages is in full swing!

Got my replacement LED last week as well!

29 minutes ago, Sine qua non said:

Anyone got their replacement LED from Brickstuff yet? I got the e-mail from them back in Nov saying that the replacement would be mailed out the next week. That was 3 weeks ago. 

I received mine early last week

Did any of you get tracking information? I did not get one for the replacement.  I did for the original order. Yes, I have e-mailed them. 

Just now, Sine qua non said:

Did any of you get tracking information? I did not get one for the replacement.  I did for the original order. Yes, I have e-mailed them. 

For my LED replacement, there were no tracking info provided for the shipment.

3 hours ago, Sine qua non said:

I managed the replacement LED cable for orders in Europe and the UK and they all left. I only have two orders in the USA that I have to manage together with the shipment of the manual. I have sent an email but have not yet received a response from these two people. I don't know what your real name is, but if you haven't purchased the manual yet, give me your name privately and see if you are one of the two people I have yet to ship the cable to. But if brickstuff wrote you, the shipment must have come from them. In my opinion it takes a little patience because in this period the shipments are all late due to the heavy work for Christmas. However, if you want to start the construction, know that you can mount the LED cable of the bomb compartment even when the construction is completed.

Fellow builders, as I receive shipments most is going well but I wanted to compare with you all. For my Slope, Curved 2 x 1, 11477, Flat Silver the injection molding seems to have quite the swirl / discoloration. I can sort of see it in the official images from Mirko, but can you all also confirm your flat silver pieces look like this (or not)? Thanks!

Sorry, you must click the link to see, can't figure out how to embed the imgur pic.

https://imgur.com/a/itbWhd6

Edited by baublitz

Does anyone have a picture of the box the Brickstuff LED kit came in or the approximate size? I totally forgot I ordered it and looked in my email and found the tracking number and it says it was delivered 11/27 but I don't recall it and I don't see it in my lego area. Of course we had a lot of other things coming in during that time for holiday gifts so I hope I did not wrap it up for someone else lol

45 minutes ago, baublitz said:

Fellow builders, as I receive shipments most is going well but I wanted to compare with you all. For my Slope, Curved 2 x 1, 11477, Flat Silver the injection molding seems to have quite the swirl / discoloration. I can sort of see it in the official images from Mirko, but can you all also confirm your flat silver pieces look like this (or not)? Thanks!

Sorry, you must click the link to see, can't figure out how to embed the imgur pic.

I know from my build of Jerac's Razor Crest (see the thread above this one) which I did in flat silver/metallic silver/PDG etc that a lot (even most) of the Lego Flat Silver curved pieces have injection marks - the pearl dark grey marks are also quite noticeable close up.

1 hour ago, baublitz said:

Mine look exactly the same as yours!

3 hours ago, baublitz said:

Mine looks also like this.

20 hours ago, karmajay said:

Does anyone have a picture of the box the Brickstuff LED kit came in or the approximate size? I totally forgot I ordered it and looked in my email and found the tracking number and it says it was delivered 11/27 but I don't recall it and I don't see it in my lego area. Of course we had a lot of other things coming in during that time for holiday gifts so I hope I did not wrap it up for someone else lol 

At the end of the manual and at the bottom of the parts list you will find a photo of the Brickstuff lighting kit packaging, it measures approximately 16x10cm and is 5-6cm thick. I hope to be proved helpful.

12 hours ago, Darth Greebles said:

Received my copy of this magnificent instruction book with cable replacement lickity split!  Thanks Mirko!  Looking forward to the build. :D

Hi Darth Greebles, great! Have fun and let me know what your build experience will be like.

21 hours ago, baublitz said:

Yes, my slope curved flat silver also have this "vortex" effect. Personally I like it because it creates that "lived-in" effect which is very much in line with the original design of all the means of the Resistance.
Let us remember that even in the film the Resistance often has old and battered means of luck ...

12 hours ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

So Mirko, when will you drop a hint for SB00601? :classic:  Less than a month to go! 

... it was a balance exercise ...

18 hours ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

So Mirko, when will you drop a hint for SB00601? :classic:  Less than a month to go!

I believe it's Sepulba

How was vacation? I hope it was restful @StarBricks. Any updates on when you will start replying to emails for B project? I'm itching to buy still.

9 hours ago, Naixin said:

How was vacation? I hope it was restful @StarBricks. Any updates on when you will start replying to emails for B project? I'm itching to buy still. 

I started and I am proceeding with order and calmly so as not to make shipping errors.

10 hours ago, Danielsene said:

I believe it's Sepulba 

No it's not Sebulba Podracer

9 hours ago, Sine qua non said:

Ohh, a B Wing

If that is true, I'm so hyped. I really hope it is going to be another ship!

Is the price for the manual available? I can't see it in this thread or on StarBricks' website.

4 hours ago, Csaba said:

Is the price for the manual available? I can't see it in this thread or on StarBricks' website.

Send him an e-mail. He will respond back with price plus the cost of shipping to where you live. 

36 minutes ago, Sine qua non said:

Send him an e-mail. He will respond back with price plus the cost of shipping to where you live. 

Thanks

On 1/14/2022 at 8:57 AM, Vynce said:

If that is true, I'm so hyped. I really hope it is going to be another ship! 

Little clue ... it's not a ship ...

1 hour ago, StarBricks said:

Little clue ... it's not a ship ...

Imperial Snow Speeder from Episode 7, The Force Awakens.