StarBricks

SB00301 B-PROJECT (MOC Resistance Bomber UCS)

I confirm, all the red bricks can be replaced with other colors apart from the small red tiles that can be seen outside. As mentioned above I highly recommend buying an official 75188 set and before ordering on bricklink I recommend checking and purchasing all the parts available on the LEGO website ("pick a brick" service).

Hi Mirko, still waiting for a reply since Wednesday: are you catching up on your e-mail or did I do something wrong…?

5 hours ago, StarBricks said:

I confirm, all the red bricks can be replaced with other colors apart from the small red tiles that can be seen outside. As mentioned above I highly recommend buying an official 75188 set and before ordering on bricklink I recommend checking and purchasing all the parts available on the LEGO website ("pick a brick" service).

Thanks Mirko! Also are the black technic 4x6 bricks interchangeable as well? Are they internal structure only? 

thank you again

9 hours ago, base_1 said:

Hi Mirko, still waiting for a reply since Wednesday: are you catching up on your e-mail or did I do something wrong…?

Same here. I sent a request the same day the instructions became available. I have not received a reply yet.

1 hour ago, evenfall said:

Same here. I sent a request the same day the instructions became available. I have not received a reply yet. 

Yes those too. Before ordering the parts, I always recommend checking in the instructions where they should be inserted. In general for all the hidden parts I try to use the red color but there are some parts, like the technic brick 6x8, which do not exist in the red color and therefore I try to use the most common colors. It is therefore clear that they can be replaced with other colors.

The book will be delivered today, I had 65% of the parts at home and ordered first the "hard to get" parts. The rest (ca. 25%) will be ordered during the VIP -Weekend.

I'm jealous of all the folks that already have there manuals and ordering parts.  I submitted my request 2 hours after it was announced here on Nov 3rd.  I did get my follow on email a couple of days later to which I replied to right away.  I'm now on day 5 of waiting to get the paypal payment information.

37 minutes ago, Soggy Cheetoh said:

I'm jealous of all the folks that already have there manuals and ordering parts.  I submitted my request 2 hours after it was announced here on Nov 3rd.  I did get my follow on email a couple of days later to which I replied to right away.  I'm now on day 5 of waiting to get the paypal payment information.

Same here. Mirko @StarBricks can you let us know if you are still working through messages or have you caught up? In which case it appears our replies have not made it back to you. If the parts list can be sent soon that would be a great help. 

Thank you and hope the rest of your week is great. 

2 hours ago, baublitz said:

Same here. Mirko @StarBricks can you let us know if you are still working through messages or have you caught up? In which case it appears our replies have not made it back to you. If the parts list can be sent soon that would be a great help. 

Thank you and hope the rest of your week is great. 

I am replying to emails, but it takes time. In this period I am also very busy with my work and with my family. It takes some patience. Thanks

11 minutes ago, StarBricks said:

I am replying to emails, but it takes time. In this period I am also very busy with my work and with my family. It takes some patience. Thanks

This is good enough for us, thank you for the update. Just wanted to be sure you have the messages. Take care of the important things, family and work, first!

Edited by baublitz

Yeah, also jealous for those who can start on this massive project. Still waiting on a reply for my 1st email but I hope everything will turn out OK

8 hours ago, Fuchs said:

The book will be delivered today, I had 65% of the parts at home and ordered first the "hard to get" parts. The rest (ca. 25%) will be ordered during the VIP -Weekend.

Can you get all the bricks on the lego site or do we have to scour bricklink aswell?

6 minutes ago, unclejeffie said:

Can you get all the bricks on the lego site or do we have to scour bricklink aswell? 

The LEGO "pick a brick" service is unlikely to have all the pieces. I always recommend doing a first search on the LEGO site and ordering all the available references there and then buying the missing ones on Bricklink. Remember that it is important to also purchase an official 75188 Resistance Bomber set.

Hello another technic follow up question....,

The brick round 4x4 with 4 side pin holes and center axle hole - 6222 in:

LBG x 9 

Reddish Brown x 14 

Dark Bluish Gray x 4

Are some of these interchangable as it appears to be the same skeleton (Anio used in his pod racer) structure from photos you'v eposted of the work in progress for the tail section

Thank you 

2 hours ago, unclejeffie said:

You need bricklink, most of the rare parts are older parts which you did not get from LEGO S@h.

@Mirko fantastic job with the book.

2 hours ago, StarBricks said:

The LEGO "pick a brick" service is unlikely to have all the pieces. I always recommend doing a first search on the LEGO site and ordering all the available references there and then buying the missing ones on Bricklink. Remember that it is important to also purchase an official 75188 Resistance Bomber set.

Thx Miko, the 75188 i already have since Im following your project for a while.

just waiting for your mail now.. 

My manual was received today and just like K-Project it is exceptional. It was totally worth the wait. I am going to take my time gathering the parts for this over the next few months and cannot wait to start the build.

Thanks Mirko

Time from initial enquiry to receiving my manual was around 10 days

13 hours ago, LDigital said:

My manual was received today and just like K-Project it is exceptional. It was totally worth the wait. I am going to take my time gathering the parts for this over the next few months and cannot wait to start the build.

Thanks Mirko

Time from initial enquiry to receiving my manual was around 10 days 

Thank you very much, I always enjoy receiving positive feedback and knowing that my many efforts are appreciated. I have tried my best with this manual as well. I hope the build is nice and fun too

instruction is here, all bricks are here...now i am counting and sorting.

Instruction is awesome... again a masterpiece.

Thx mirko

Cheers stefan

Wasn't sure when I'd purchase the bricks to build it at first, but after receiving the instructions, I couldn't pass up on getting them. Now (im)patiently waiting. Only wish the lighting kit was sold somewhere from inside the EU as well, still contemplating on if to order it or not.

Amazing work and already looking forward to your next ship (really hoping SB00601 is a ship :grin:) though!

Edited by Vynce

On 11/3/2021 at 8:09 PM, base_1 said:

Or maybe there are some Europeans here that want to combine orders? We need 4 for free shipping!

I join up for a collaboration to order 

21 hours ago, treffer21 said:

instruction is here, all bricks are here...now i am counting and sorting.

Instruction is awesome... again a masterpiece.

Thx mirko

Cheers stefan

Great, let me know what you think of the build. Have fun!