StarBricks

SB00301 B-PROJECT (MOC Resistance Bomber UCS)

Thank you Mirko, this release will be the most exciting in years, even beating the Cantina or DA!! I'm so excited and will hopefully be one of your first Americans to buy it, not that that makes anyone proud haha. Thanks for keeping us updated and no worries on the delays, we know the final product will be more than worth the wait. 

On 6/23/2020 at 4:30 PM, StarBricks said:

Parts collection is part of the project. Personally, I find it very fun and satisfying to search and find the parts.

It is fun for people who master the use of Bricklink, for others like me, it's a bit frustrating because you can browse for hours and get different and especially very different prices...

I have spent hours last night getting pieces for building a small Hoth diorama and depending how I combined or selected some stores, prices could simply double, the auto selection feature is definitely not the best solution to create carts... :( 

can't wait to buy the instructions :)

Edited by macaron35

4 hours ago, TwoSolitudes said:

Just giving this a little bump... 

A bump on my head ?? :-) I know I'm late .. but have faith in me .. the K-Project has arrived and the B-Project will also arrive .. In this period I am very busy with my next MOC which I will present on 07 February 2021. . and then I also have a family and a job .. a dog and a cat .. :-)

13 hours ago, coreyschaaf said:

Out of curiosity, what do you do for a living @StarBricks?

I work in an engineering firm and we deal with anti-seismic structures in the construction sector.

On 12/7/2020 at 4:46 AM, StarBricks said:

A bump on my head ?? :-) I know I'm late .. but have faith in me .. the K-Project has arrived and the B-Project will also arrive .. In this period I am very busy with my next MOC which I will present on 07 February 2021. . and then I also have a family and a job .. a dog and a cat .. :-)

No head bumps! All good.

This moc is really awesome. I hope you will be ready to share your instructiuons soon.
I wish you all health and a happy new year.

One question @StarBricks: Did you use also the 75293?

Edited by Brownster86

With the release of the new awesome TR project i shake this thread abit, ain't got any rush or anything, know what lies at the end of the road Mirko and you should take your time.

Altho, an update on the progress would be nice :) please pretty please with sherry ontop

3 hours ago, kajrehn said:

With the release of the new awesome TR project i shake this thread abit, ain't got any rush or anything, know what lies at the end of the road Mirko and you should take your time.

Altho, an update on the progress would be nice :) please pretty please with sherry ontop 

Hello and thanks for the compliment. Now that I have presented my new MOC (TR-Project SB00501) I finally have the time to dedicate myself to completing the B-Project instructions. In the coming weeks I will start working on it again and finish the final details. The next step will be the output of the B-Project instructions. GUARANTEED!

On 2/10/2019 at 8:48 AM, Schneeds said:

Too bad the movie wasn't a fraction as amazing as this beauty. 

It feels like you can see the rivets.  Wonderfully made. 

Thanks a lot Schneeds, that's a great compliment.

Hi Mirko, having just build the Lego resistance bomber in preparation for the B projection was wondering if we have an ETA for the instructions? 

Maybe May? June? 

And out of interest how my pieces are useable from the Lego 75188 set? 

Thank you

Magnificient MOC, What would be the price estimation through Bricklink Mirko? Thank you

19 minutes ago, G59 said:

Magnificient MOC, What would be the price estimation through Bricklink Mirko? Thank you

It normally averages out to around 10 cents per piece-ish.. not counting the minifigures.

On 2/12/2021 at 10:01 PM, WizardSleeve said:

Hi Mirko, having just build the Lego resistance bomber in preparation for the B projection was wondering if we have an ETA for the instructions? 

Maybe May? June? 

And out of interest how my pieces are useable from the Lego 75188 set? 

Thank you

Cheeky bump

1 hour ago, WizardSleeve said:

Cheeky bump

Hi, 

If it helps Mirko gave the following feedback back in the day at the beggining of the thread, 

On 2/9/2019 at 5:00 PM, StarBricks said:

Thanks to all guys I'm really happy that you enjoyed my work. One piece of advice I can give to those who want to build the B-Project is to buy an original LEGO 75188 set. I designed my MOC trying to recover as many pieces as possible from the original set (about 600/650 parts and the three minifigures).