StarBricks

SB00301 B-PROJECT (MOC Resistance Bomber UCS)

5 hours ago, TwoSolitudes said:

Just using this opportunity to bump up the thread. End of the year approaches.

Can't wait. Already in the starting block

On 2/14/2019 at 5:44 PM, danielwerner said:

....However, I think they exaggerated it's slowness a bit. I mean, they're heavy bombers but in the movie it felt like they were moving at a SNAIL PACE....

^^You read my mind.  Granted, there had to be some tension-building and drama in that scene but I think they took it too far.  The horrible slowness at which those bombers moved turned the suspense into questioning their tactics.  If they moved along just a bit more zippy, it would have made the scene!  ANYway...

StarBricks, this MOC is a marvel to behold!  Not my absolute favorite vehicle, but I bow to your skills nonetheless! *huh*  May I ask, would you have any future plans for a Lambda class or Upsilon class shuttle?

6 hours ago, lowlead said:

^^You read my mind.  Granted, there had to be some tension-building and drama in that scene but I think they took it too far.  The horrible slowness at which those bombers moved turned the suspense into questioning their tactics.  If they moved along just a bit more zippy, it would have made the scene!  ANYway...

StarBricks, this MOC is a marvel to behold!  Not my absolute favorite vehicle, but I bow to your skills nonetheless! *huh*  May I ask, would you have any future plans for a Lambda class or Upsilon class shuttle?

For the Upsilon Cavegod has made a phenomenal model (as usual) and will be making instructions for them :D Dont know when but he is making them with Brickvault

On 11/1/2019 at 4:05 PM, lowlead said:

He always releases a new MOC in February for his Birthday, and he seems to do vehicles that are newer or don't have alot of MOCs out there. He did the U wing from Rogue  One, Silencer from Awakens, and The Bomber from Last Jedi. My bet is something from Rise. All I know is they are always amazing!

I've got the U and TS, not that bothered by the bomber, didn't like it in the film.  A Pod Racer, however would be really nice.  Especially if you don't need to paint parts like the Anio version.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:42 PM, Ether said:

I've got the U and TS, not that bothered by the bomber, didn't like it in the film.  A Pod Racer, however would be really nice.  Especially if you don't need to paint parts like the Anio version.

As already mentioned I will not release instructions for my MOC version of Sebulba's podracer. I started with the idea of building the Anio MOC of which I purchased the instructions but along the way I decided to revolutionize the project. Even if my MOC has been completely redesigned out of respect for Anio anyway I won't release the instructions. I therefore confirm that the new MOC released on 7 February 2020 is not the Sebulba Podracer :-)

Just now, StarBricks said:

As already mentioned I will not release instructions for my MOC version of Sebulba's podracer. I started with the idea of building the Anio MOC of which I purchased the instructions but along the way I decided to revolutionize the project. Even if my MOC has been completely redesigned out of respect for Anio anyway I won't release the instructions. I therefore confirm that the new MOC released on 7 February 2020 is not the Sebulba Podracer :-)

Yeah! I don’t really like the racers anyway. So what could it be? The Razor Crest? A Quadjumper? Hammerhead? 

2 hours ago, TwoSolitudes said:

Yeah! I don’t really like the racers anyway. So what could it be? The Razor Crest? A Quadjumper? Hammerhead?  

It is something that no one has yet done on a UCS scale :-)

3 hours ago, StarBricks said:

It is something that no one has yet done on a UCS scale :-)

Interesting!

By the way, any update regarding the Bomber? :)

1 hour ago, danielwerner said:

Interesting!

By the way, any update regarding the Bomber? :)

I'm late, unfortunately. I had a lot of work commitments and lots of family commitments. I also have to take care of all the steps very well because it is a complex moc with many pieces. Have faith! :-)

SB00401, Ive been hunting high and low for something that might start with S and B to no avail.  

Edited by Ether

oh wow, i just the latest pictures of the B-Wing, I just can't wait for the instructions to be released to buy them.

I'll pass on the U-wing, it will be a bit too long for me to put it anywhere, but the B-Wing, definitely the most impressive MOC i've seen so far from Mirko in terms of attention to details :)

On 12/24/2019 at 11:23 PM, Ether said:

SB00401, Ive been hunting high and low for something that might start with S and B to no avail.   

SB stands for StarBricks ..
Small clue .. my next project (SB00401) will have 3470 pieces ...

On 1/4/2020 at 6:56 AM, StarBricks said:

SB stands for StarBricks ..
Small clue .. my next project (SB00401) will have 3470 pieces ...

Hmmm. So more in line with the U and TS Projects! Just under a month, can't wait!