StarBricks

SB00301 B-PROJECT (MOC Resistance Bomber UCS)

On 3/25/2019 at 7:26 AM, Evergreen said:

Oooo why is there so many great creations with instructions coming out lol.. I absolutely love your design of the bomber! And you even were able to put an interior?! You really sold me on this haha. Being a guy who likes minifig scale stuff, I think I will have to make this :D even if it'll take a few years before I can

That being said, will you still be selling the same instructions for all your creations for multiple years or do you have a specific time-frame that you will be making instructions for? (e.g 3 years of production for your U-Wing)

Great work as always! 

Thanks a lot! The instructions of my MOCs are limited edition. Once you have finished the copies I printed, you just need it. I am now working heavily on the B-Project instructions. Thanks again for the compliments.

19 hours ago, ic3cold said:

Very cool.  A summer release for the instructions then?   

I'm working very hard these days on the B-Project instructions. I think they're ready by the end of the summer.

Are you taking a waiting list for the B-Project Instructions?

On 5/1/2019 at 6:10 AM, GAC said:

Are you taking a waiting list for the B-Project Instructions? 

Hi GAC, no .. when they are ready I will communicate it here on the forum and on my channels.

Do you recommend to have 1x75188 set or 2 of them?  Your facebook had 2 boxes so was curious.

9 hours ago, ic3cold said:

Do you recommend to have 1x75188 set or 2 of them?  Your facebook had 2 boxes so was curious. 

Hi ic3cold, one of set 75188 is sufficient. Taking 2 of them becomes not very convenient and it is better to take the pieces separately.
I have two boxes because there are two versions of this set; one is the version with the pilot of white ethnicity and one is the version with the pilot Finch Dallow seen in the film.

3 hours ago, KrasiniArithmetic said:

It's a wonderful model! I'm curious how it's braced internally. It looks like it's quite heavy, so the structure must be quite robust 

The internal structure is very solid and robust and is made with various techniques and technic pieces

Thanks StarBricks for the clarification.  Just picked up a set from ToysRUs.  They are on sale 20% off.  Lego seems to be sold out of them now.

21 hours ago, TwoSolitudes said:

Is it ready?

Not yet but I'm working hard on the implementation of the instructions.

On 6/10/2019 at 6:41 AM, StarBricks said:

I’ll be eager to see how you did the 2x2 rounds under the wing like that. 

Regardless, schwing!

waynes-world-schwing-gif-8.gif

Hey Mirko, I purchased your TS instructions and received them months ago but my friend and roommate sent his name and address to purchase his own but never gets a response from you, is there an issue with your site or email? Please let me know here if possible. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Wrona824 said:

Hey Mirko, I purchased your TS instructions and received them months ago but my friend and roommate sent his name and address to purchase his own but never gets a response from you, is there an issue with your site or email? Please let me know here if possible. Thanks! 

Hi Wrona824, weird! I know there are some problems with "icloud.com" mail. Tell him to try sending me an email from another account.

Hello again Mirko, he just sent an email to you with all his shipping info, hopefully it goes through this time so he can get payment over to you right away. Thanks for responding so quickly!

Hi Mirko,

Let me use my first post on this forum to compliment you on the beautiful designs! I'm really blown away with the skills and professionalism it must've taken you to create and build these - congratz !

As a result I would be very interested in joining the list of imperial pilots and purchase the instructions of the U-Wing & TS-Fighter (+ Bomber when available).  I've used your website to send you an email (over a week ago - used 3 different mail accounts in the meantime), but haven't received any feedback yet. Is there perhaps a better way to get in contact with you to purchase these? Many thanks again for the beautiful builds. 

16 hours ago, Ceke1618 said:

Hi Mirko,

Let me use my first post on this forum to compliment you on the beautiful designs! I'm really blown away with the skills and professionalism it must've taken you to create and build these - congratz !

As a result I would be very interested in joining the list of imperial pilots and purchase the instructions of the U-Wing & TS-Fighter (+ Bomber when available).  I've used your website to send you an email (over a week ago - used 3 different mail accounts in the meantime), but haven't received any feedback yet. Is there perhaps a better way to get in contact with you to purchase these? Many thanks again for the beautiful builds.  

Hi Ceke 1618, I'm on vacation until tomorrow and as soon as I get back to the office I'll answer the emails. Sorry for the delay. I thank you for the compliments and I am happy that you appreciate my MOCs.

10 hours ago, TwoSolitudes said:

Every time I see this thread move to the top I rush in to buy the instructions! But alas.... not today. 

Hi TwoSolitudes, hahaha I'm sorry !! Unfortunately there is a lot of work and I want to take care of everything to the fullest!

5 hours ago, kajrehn said:

You and me both :D Mirco, any ETA? 

For ETAs you must contact thiere5. His MOCs are very beautiful and I did both. I leave you the link of his post:

5 minutes ago, StarBricks said:

For ETAs you must contact thiere5. His MOCs are very beautiful and I did both. I leave you the link of his post:

He means ETA as in Estimated Time of Arrival. As in how much longer until the instructions are done. :)

Kinda funny misunderstanding though. :D

PS. I can’t wait either. This is awesome!

Just wanted to say again that this is an amazing build and that I am very grateful that you are creating instructions for not-so-talented people like me! But I mainly wanted to say take your time and don't feel too pressured to get the instructions done. I too really want it but I understand how difficult and long it is to make these. So take your time and take it easy! 

15 hours ago, danielwerner said:

He means ETA as in Estimated Time of Arrival. As in how much longer until the instructions are done. :)

Kinda funny misunderstanding though. :D

PS. I can’t wait either. This is awesome! 

Hahahaha !! I'm a donkey !! I'm sorry but my English is bad and sometimes I understand badly. I don't know exactly how much is missing. I would say end of the year.