Hath

Getting back into lego after time away selling technic collection

hey

Just a question or two, i am back into lego after about a 9 year sleep. I am looking to sell all my technic kits and stuff. I am willing to swap anything like for like price wise. We have a major lego technic collection to off load and start to build another collection of Starwars sets. Just recently bought the 75059 Sand Crawler and would like to Swap/Barter my sets for Starwars sets if anybody sees fit. I am willing to travel. Saying that i have not posted my list as i dont want a slap for being foolish

Any help please as to the next move

thanks

Hath

Edited by Hath
title change

Welcome back :sweet:. Don't worry, you're amongst friends so go ahead and post your list & pics. 

Edited by grum64

hey  

Thanks for replys this is my list below looking at the size of files i may have to compress my pics a wee bit. I live in near Hexham in Northumberland but are willing to travel distance for the right Star wars sets If this post is in the wrong place could some body please shift or move it. I am willing to either sell or straight swap for Star Wars. Almost all apart from the mocs have been built and stored with no play.  Please have a look and ask questions. I cannot reply during the daytime as we are not allowed phones on site and i need to keep my job to feed the cravings for more lego.

I bought a ucs 75059 Sand Crawler MIB  plus other sets with a few to be posted. I am planning a moc of the planet Tatooine with the crawler being centre stage

Thanks in advance

Hath

6 x 8459 / 8464 Pneumatic Front End Loaders 

4 x 8455 Back-hoe Loader (Backhoe)

6 x 5580 Model team highway rig mocs

1 x  5580 Model team highway rig

2 x 5590 Model team whirl and wheel

2 x 5590 Model team wheel  mocs

2 x 8436 LEGO Lift Truck Instructions 

3 x 8462 Lego Technic Tow Truck 

2 x 8443 LEGO Pneumatic Logger

1 x 8421 Mobile Crane