Hi euro bricks :classic:

Its been a few ywars since i posted here ....or even built any technic some what of a dark ages. Iv ben on rebrickable checking out moc's ect. Looking at Madoca1977 mocs and i noticed they are all on google+ , google is shutting the google plus down @ the end of February. Dose anyone know if his instructins will be moved? and if so wher to? I know a lot of the mocs are a few years old now but they are all such fantastic mocs and would be such a shame to loose them. If this has been posted about im sorry for the rehash any i fo will be great

dougstar

Madocas Mocs and instructions are all on Rebrickable. I’ve built a couple of his Mocs and they’re fantastic.

Edited by u118224

Looks like Google plus too me

Had an email from them top say all my content will be deleted. 

Madoca1977 has not logged in here for a year:cry_sad:

Edited by dougstar

I find a way to easilly download locally albums from Madoca. I'm pretty sure Madoca will know about google plus shutting down but in any case, here's an how to.

Navigate to https://get.google.com/albumarchive/117021167471864977943

click on any album you may want to keep a local copy.

click on the 3 dots on the right uper corner of the currently viewed album and select download album.

you'll  be then offered a link to download a zip with all the photos of the current album. (eg: Monster Truck.zip)

If prefered you can use your favorite editing tool to assemble the album in a single pdf.

Hope I could help.

That is a very handy link thanx.

Madoca should know your right

Just putting it out there you never know what could happen would be sad to lose good moc insurrection s

Just now, Aleh said:

I'd  saved mostly all his plans to my PC, so do not worry :)

U need back up Ur PC or sync the instructions with Mega, Dropbox etc. :)

P.S. I've downloaded too.

I'm sharing instructions on runet (only free ones). Need to actualize the download some days...

btw they can be easely find on rutracker.org

The way I see it, photos on Google foto will remain untouched. At least that is what it says in google+ termination note. 

Seems like Madoca1977 has updated all of his mocs to use google photos instead of google plus.

Rebrickable links have been updated to reflect the change.

Thanks Madoca1977 for sharing those wonderfull mocs.

I guess you're missed here by a lot of users.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 12:02 PM, fosamax said:

Seems like Madoca1977 has updated all of his mocs to use google photos instead of google plus.

Rebrickable links have been updated to reflect the change.

Thanks Madoca1977 for sharing those wonderfull mocs.

I guess you're missed here by a lot of users.

Thanks for letting us know. My local shortcuts did not work anymore. I just use the links in rebrickable.

1 hour ago, vertigo33 said:

Thanks for letting us know. My local shortcuts did not work anymore. I just use the links in rebrickable.

That being said, the global google plus link I posted above is still active for the time.

On 2/6/2019 at 12:21 PM, fosamax said:

I find a way to easilly download locally albums from Madoca. I'm pretty sure Madoca will know about google plus shutting down but in any case, here's an how to.

Navigate to https://get.google.com/albumarchive/117021167471864977943

click on any album you may want to keep a local copy.

click on the 3 dots on the right uper corner of the currently viewed album and select download album.

you'll  be then offered a link to download a zip with all the photos of the current album. (eg: Monster Truck.zip)

If prefered you can use your favorite editing tool to assemble the album in a single pdf.

Hope I could help.