Sign in to follow this  
Mesabi

[COR-FB2] Quinnsville Quayside

Type: Small Commercial / Troop Raising

The WTC Rising Sun had arrived after a long voyage in Quinnsville to deliver it's precious cargo. 

46989539521_3b99923690_z.jpg

But the WTC had much to do, and troops were being loaded onboard as cargo was offloaded.

46989539301_0e3c948150_z.jpg[/url]

Madam Dogtooth supervised the work, as she prepared for her next voyage.

46265044094_cde3d1d0d4_z.jpg[/url]

FIN

Small dock build from me raising more troops. C&C appreciated.

Edited by Mesabi
QuiNNsville, with 2 NNs

Nice little build you've got here! Also, another good use of your ship!

To all: the settlement that I am mayor of is spelled with 2 n's... Q-u-i-n-n-s-v-i-l-l-e. No one spells it right (:wall:) so I just figured I'd let you all know. :thumbup:

19 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Nice little build you've got here! Also, another good use of your ship!

To all: the settlement that I am mayor of is spelled with 2 n's... Q-u-i-n-n-s-v-i-l-l-e. No one spells it right (:wall:) so I just figured I'd let you all know. :thumbup:

Thanks Blackbird!

I fixed it, although it's one of the usual mistakes I make, along with not knowing if it's Kings harbor, King's Harbor, King's Harbour, or Kings Harbor...

13 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

Thanks Blackbird!

I fixed it, although it's one of the usual mistakes I make, along with not knowing if it's Kings harbor, King's Harbor, King's Harbour, or Kings Harbor...

Your welcome!

Yeah, I know what you mean, just don't let Bregir catch you. It doesn't really matter how you spell it because everyone knows what your talking about. It's just a personal pet peeve. :laugh:

3 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Quinntsvile got it!  Lol

@Mesabi ... It seems your put the cart before the horse...  Or lack there of...  Was this one hauled off for sausage?   Even if it's beyond the "bounds" you've set up for the build it would have been a good seat...  Or leave the yoke off the cart.

Edited by Roadmonkeytj