• 3857 - DRAIDA BAY
    • 7950 - KNIGHT'S SHOWDOWN
    • 6046 - HEMLOCK STRONGHOLD
    • 8876 - SCORPION PRISON CAVE
    • 1752 - BOAT WITH ARMOR
    • 6103 - CASTLE MINIFIGURES
    • 852922 - BATTLEPACK DRAGON KNIGHTS
    • 10193 - MEDIEVAL MARKET VILLAGE

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/16/19 at 01:16 PM

I've never had any of the current sets, but the king's carriage looks amazing, so it got my vote.

Wolfpack Tower by mile. Such a clean design, such an atmosphere! Lovely set, I'd like to have one!

I guess I missed a round when I was moving last week.  I'm voting for Wolfpack's Tower this round.

While I do like the Wolfpack tower I am going for Vladek's attack this round. I like the idea of a good battle playset in one purchase (even with all the panels). Plus the Wolfpack tower is clearly getting through.

I picked the Black Falcon Fortress.  Great set and who doesn't love Black Falcons. 

I wanted to give 6918 Blacksmith Attack a vote because it's great for a smaller set.

The Knight's Kingdom Chrome Series is really cool, and makes me think of last year's Infinity Gems with the collection aspect, but I was never a big fan of the Bull faction.

6098 King Leo's Castle is a great looking set at first.  I love the old raised baseplates, but it felt a little lacking.  The castle is mostly built of large panels and feels rather sparse.

In the end my vote went to 10039 Black Falcon's Fortress.  It's a fantastic build for its time.  I'm also a fan of the Black Falcons, and hope to see them return again.  Not all castles need to be huge, and this set proves that by displaying a nice castle at a smaller size.  It's a little panel heavy as well, but looks more well constructed and solid.

What a great bunch. Black Falcon's Fortress is great, but I have to go with King Leo's Castle 6098.That was my favorite set of 2000. Though looking at the set numbers, it seems this version of BFF is a re-release. @Itaria No Shintaku will this mean the original version of BFF will not be included in the game?

I have to go with 10039/6074 Black Falcon's Fortress on this one. I've recently brought King Leo's Castle but it's a little more generic than the classic Black Falcon's Fortress.

If Black Falcon's Fortress was in Game of Thrones, you know it'd be the Dreadfort.

"Our blades are sharp".

I've gone for King Leo's castle this time around. I like the addition of a small element attacking the castle. Which gives it more playability.

Black Falcon's fortress was second followed by the Blacksmith Attack.

Voted Black Falcon's.

While I never owned any, I always considered 6090: Royal Knight's Castle and 10176: King's Castle as the better alternatives to King Leo's.

Edited by TeriXeri

On 3/9/2019 at 11:24 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

What a great bunch. Black Falcon's Fortress is great, but I have to go with King Leo's Castle 6098.That was my favorite set of 2000. Though looking at the set numbers, it seems this version of BFF is a re-release. @Itaria No Shintaku will this mean the original version of BFF will not be included in the game?

Yes it will be also.
So it has 2x chances to win :D

Hey can anyone break this tie so we avoid a supplementary round? :D

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

This one was easy. :pir-devil:
What did I vote for? Lets play a guess game: it's a big set, it has a yellow tudor panel, and there are birds all over the box and they are not a parrots. ;-)

@leafan I picked the Black Falcon’s Fortress. The Black Falcons are my favorite faction and I bought a large army of them a few years ago and I wish I had the Fortress because it looks really nice.

I couldn't vote for the reissue. When the original is up, it'll be a different story.

1 hour ago, Artanis I said:

I couldn't vote for the reissue. When the original is up, it'll be a different story.

I'm curious to know what differences caused you to refrain from voting for it.

It shouldn't really count as a separate proper set, and then it would also be really weird if it won ahead of the original

6 minutes ago, Artanis I said:

It shouldn't really count as a separate proper set, and then it would also be really weird if it won ahead of the original

Fair enough.  Thanks for the response.