• 3857 - DRAIDA BAY
    • 7950 - KNIGHT'S SHOWDOWN
    • 6046 - HEMLOCK STRONGHOLD
    • 8876 - SCORPION PRISON CAVE
    • 1752 - BOAT WITH ARMOR
    • 6103 - CASTLE MINIFIGURES
    • 852922 - BATTLEPACK DRAGON KNIGHTS
    • 10193 - MEDIEVAL MARKET VILLAGE

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/16/19 at 01:16 PM

I voted for 3860. Heroica was one of my favorite themes back in 2011. Didn't have any of the sets but I enjoyed its presence and media nonetheless!

Close ones was the Kingdom Chess Set and 6079's Dark Forest Fortress as they are dope sets! Another close one was the Castle Skeleton Battle Pack. Those skeleton minifigures looked pretty good. :thumbup:

6079 - Dark Forest Fortress for me. Have to vote for at least one of the Forestman sets.

A few army builders on this one. The knights followed by skeletons would have been next for me.

6079 easily. The randoms don't offer competition this time, in my opinion.

Such a pity that, as @Marghal said, these weren't available outside of North America.

I chose 853373 because it is from the era of Castle I am most familiar with, Kingdoms. The Chess sets are just cool ways to get lots of minifigures. I also remember trading miscellaneous minifigures with my friend to get a bunch of figures from this set several years ago.

15 hours ago, coinoperator said:

Why is 6096 not in the list?

There are 8 random sets per round. 6096 will turn up eventually.

Wow this one was difficult, but nothign can beat 6080 for me. It's just the first set that I think of when it comes to Castle and it's from my childhood era (although I didn't have it until later life).

@Marghal @Henry Bricklider - Tough one eh?

Ucha i have to agree with @leafan it is a hard choice, but 6080 it is.  Apart from the castles, The witch and the fireplace is also a great little set.

Wow, so much low-end Knights Kingdom and Not-Forestmen so far, and then all of a sudden 4 of the top 20 sets of all time... What a group of death.

I'll have to think about this vote for a while.

6080 for me. Love the classic grey castles. 6090 would have been my second only just beating 6077. Man I wish I had those sets.

6090 to me.

Royal Knights was one of my favorite eras. 

This set wasn't oversimplified yet, and has a lot of extra details and a great amount of horses/minifigs+ghost+skeleton, and extra shields/weapons used as decoration.

I never got this set but the smaller sets of the theme were good too.

I had Royal Drawbridge , Skeleton Surprise and Royal King.

Edited by TeriXeri

6077 is one of the best non-castles, 6080 is iconic and an incredible parts-pack but from the no barding, visor or armour piece era, 6081 is very cool and one of the better raised castles, but 6090 is the most impressive raised castle (bigger but not better than the Black Knights one), and in my opinion the last one that was better than just okay. Slightly low on minifigs and a bit cartoonish coat-of-arms is about all that's negative about it.

For me it's the Wolfpack Tower, 6075. Not only are the Wolfpack one of my favourite factions, but the set itself just stands above the competition here.

@Marghal @Henry Bricklider - What are your choices?

@leafan I picked 1491 Dual Defender because when I was on a really big kick on castle, I was finding good Black Falcon army builders and this was on of the sets I was considering getting. I like the build and the two minifigures included can be easily used in a Black Falcon army. 6075 is a great set too.

Whoops! Forgot to vote on round 3, sorry about that.

Anyway, did vote on round 4! - I picked 8800 Vladek's Attack. I really dig his siege tower.

Close ones is 7953 Court Jester as I like Kingdoms stuffs and 6044 King's Carriage as that is a neat carriage for it's time.

@leafan I cannot resist wolfpack tower. But there are many interesting sets in this one! Court jester and wizards cart are two small sets, but with a lot of character.

Easiest round ever. 6075 a great set, a tiny bit low on minifigs but excellent playset and a unique base. The burps are on hinges so the whole thing opens up. Much better than open-back style.

I picked the wolfpack tower.  I remember getting that set when I was younger it was a nice build.  I loved the wolfpack theme back then.