Sign in to follow this  
kabel

[Moc] berlin noir (modulars first try)

While in the fancier parts of town the citizens of Berlin saw indeed the thwenties roaring, the working class neighborhoods remained as shabby as they had always been. Crime, poverty and desease were ever prevalent and once okay looking houses started to crumble ...

33108691068_a47465f085_c.jpg 

This is actually my first try at anything modular but building this was so much fun, that I already have 4 more houses in the making. So stay tuned for how this one will continue ...

constructive feedback always welcome of course

Spoiler

yes, it's a real modular. All levels are accesable, I just haven't finished all the interiours yet ...

everything in "real" colors

33108743128_3791e0edc3_c.jpg

view from behind:

33108724158_993b0bc6d1_c.jpg

bedroom:

33108724748_3c08dacedf_c.jpg

and a little car to go with it, inspired by master car builder ER0L of course

33108725588_5a4376102e_b.jpg

Very cool building! I love the run-down facade, and the back is just gorgeous! Already looking forward to your next MOC

The back is just amazing. I want to build something using plates like that...just need to figure out what. I love the drive through area as well. A nice change to the usual buildings look.

The front is well executed but the back....  Wow.   The only thing that bothers me is the doors to nowhere lol. 

25 minutes ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

The only thing that bothers me is the doors to nowhere lol. 

Thanks for the praise lads!

Well, the doors leading to nowhere, will eventually be leading to another wing which will include the bathrooms, half a stair down shared by various apartments. Actually, when I was living in Berlin in the late 90s early 2000s many people in Eastern Berlin still lived like that!

101218-b-podestklo.jpg

20 minutes ago, kabel said:

Thanks for the praise lads!

Well, the doors leading to nowhere, will eventually be leading to another wing which will include the bathrooms, half a stair down shared by various apartments. Actually, when I was living in Berlin in the late 90s early 2000s many people in Eastern Berlin still lived like that!

101218-b-podestklo.jpg

This makes more sense lol!