Hey everyone,

additionally to my illuminated Lego city "Bricksonville", I started to build an amusement park this year, also completely illuminated and motorized.
Here I would like to present you the first part in a video. In the near future there will be a lot going on. :)

Do you have any photos or examples of what you did to make it motorized?

The setup is looks great!  Love the lighting.  Never thought to put the Silent Mary next to the Pirate Coaster.

6 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Wow the green lights is amazing!:wub:

Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)

3 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Do you have any photos or examples of what you did to make it motorized?

The setup is looks great!  Love the lighting.  Never thought to put the Silent Mary next to the Pirate Coaster.

Thank you! I think the Silent Mary fits in quite well. :) I didn't know beforehand if I would rather use it in an underwater scenery or in a amusement park... 
I also have a video of motorizing the pirate's coaster:

2 hours ago, AntiZombie said:

Thank you! I think the Silent Mary fits in quite well. :) I didn't know beforehand if I would rather use it in an underwater scenery or in a amusement park... 
I also have a video of motorizing the pirate's coaster:

Well, that is awesome.  Thanks so much for sharing the video!  Very well done, and definitely inspires me to do it.

On 2/6/2019 at 1:55 AM, Alpinemaps said:

Well, that is awesome.  Thanks so much for sharing the video!  Very well done, and definitely inspires me to do it.

Thank you! :) I hope the video will help you... otherwise feel free to contact me :)

10 hours ago, AntiZombie said:

Thank you! :) I hope the video will help you... otherwise feel free to contact me :)

Thank you!  The video was extremely straight forward and well produced.  I don't think I will need to contact you, because you made it very easy.  But if I have any trouble, I will be sure to let you know!