Sign in to follow this  
AfolGuy

Greetings from DK

Hello everyone.

My name is Martin, and I hail from Denmark. I have been a LEGO fan since my early childhood, although I have had a period in my life (from middle teenage years to early twentieth), where my mind was occupied by other things. When I got kids of my own, I rediscovered my passion for LEGOs. Now my oldest kids are beginning to lose interest, but I stick with it.

My favorite themes have always been Caste and Pirates, to which I enjoy making MOCs of my own. I have never been very good at taking pictures of my MOCs though, before they get disassembled and the bricks used in other projects. So, I have never really shown off many of my MOCs.

I have joined his forum to find inspiration and motivation to my projects, and to become better at taking pictures of my projects and post what I build.

Here is a couple of my Projects, that I have actually come to take pictures of ? (Mostly because I made them for Ideas). 

28742595057_730847b37e_z.jpg

41822429520_13bca18087_z.jpg

Hey Martin, how are you? Welcome to Eurobricks! It's great to see more people from Lego's motherland joining us here on Eurobricks.

Your story sounds much like my own.

I really think you'd enjoy @Marghal's Youtube channel, who makes content and reviews for Castle and Pirates, here. Check it out and come say Hi on the videos. It'd be great if we could all support one another.

Enjoy your stay.