Henjin_Quilones

Avalonia Mini-Challenge: Game of Thrones

On 4/9/2019 at 4:10 AM, kahir88 said:

“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.”

Damn, I forget to say this, when the time was right. :D

lol, that's funny, and true!

well both builds are so cool that this was almost impossible to choose, yet I'm running out of time! Solely basing on which character I'd prefer to see on the throne, my vote goes to @de Gothia

The voting period ends today, which somewhere in the world is in about 11 or 12 hours! So get your final votes in! So far we have only 5 Avalonians voting for the next king (with two abstaining), out of 26 in the official Guild tally. We can do better, I think! I'll be generous in interpreting the deadline...

(And if at least one person could vote for my entry, that would be nice! I mean seriously, I think we all know Lord de Gothia will be the new king (and want him to be, as well), but does it have to be unanimous? I've got feelings too...)

8 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

The voting period ends today, which somewhere in the world is in about 11 or 12 hours! So get your final votes in! So far we have only 5 Avalonians voting for the next king (with two abstaining), out of 26 in the official Guild tally. We can do better, I think! I'll be generous in interpreting the deadline...

(And if at least one person could vote for my entry, that would be nice! I mean seriously, I think we all know Lord de Gothia will be the new king (and want him to be, as well), but does it have to be unanimous? I've got feelings too...)

Hahahaha Well, as I mentioned, both builds were awesome and it took me ages to decide, then voted basing only on the character, which wasn't your creation in the final, so you're cool (at least for what regards me...) :laugh: But yes, I know the feeling, against dG my entry got 0 votes too and the voters were many more! I told myself it's just dG's power and not my fault... so is it for you, my man! I do propose we have a few pints together and we can complain with each other and discuss how wrong the world is. :sadnew:

As for the number of participants, I was expectig more myself, but let's look at the bright side: now the other Guilds can't say we keep winning the challenges just because we have the numbers! :dblush:

Well, I guess I'll call it, then. Congratulations to @de Gothia, whose claimant has officially been crowned King of Avalonia! 

All hail King de Gothia! All hail King de Gothia! All hail King de Gothia!

(and all hail Albion, Lord of Sionnach and Benoic!)

Wow! Thanks guys! Really happy to see old de Gothia as king! Now I´ve to make new stories about Albion and Elijah! 

Congrats!  I think it's going to be a lot of fun to see de Gothia running around in other people's builds as the new king!

And don't take it too hard, HQ.  En_zoo had a brilliant build and was shutout by dG as well--I think dG was meant to be king. :-)  Your build was great, and has inspired me to try to make some more expansive builds, or at least those that have an expansive feel like yours.

Holy macaroni and banana look who just became King of Avalonia!

:grin:  Congrats dG!